Chapter 85: I Am So Proud Of You, My Daughter.

They all entered the ballroom. As they were the host, Zayn went to the stage with Nicole. Alex and Lisa were also with him. Then Zayn stood at the stage as Nicole stands at the side as he spoke in the mike.

Everyone silenced when they noticed that Zayn was going to speak.

" As everyone already knew, today is the celebration of the success of Project Alinea part 1 and 3. It was a great thing for my country and all the other fellow businessmen here. I would like to thank everyone involved in the project. All the respected government officials and our employees. I especially want to thank Directore Lisa and Director Alex. Without them, we wouldn't have made it here. "

" As the Managing Director of the Project Alinea part 1 and 3 , the whole credit goes to my brother, Alex Walker. Therefore, I would like to invite him to say a few words."

Alex smiled as he went towards the mike. Then he spoke.

" Well, I am glad to be selected as the managing director of this project. Project Alinea is one of the most interesting projects I have ever done so of course, I gave it my all. I believe that it will not be hard to crack part 2. With everyone's help and well wishes, we hope to succeed the part two as well. Also, I would like to thank all the people here for cooperating with us. As the planning director and as the managing director of the Zar corporation, I would like to say that it was just the start. With a Chairman like Zayn and all the other supporters, the success will be at our doorsteps."

Hearing this, the crowd clapped like thunder. The voice was so loud and long that Zayn was stunned before he smiled. Who was his brother then? He is Alex Walker. Their eldest sibling. The actual heir to the throne.

After that, Alex went down and sat beside Lisa. Zayn gazed at him before taking back the mike and speaking again. 

" Other than this, there is one more important thing to say today. As you all know, I am already engaged. My fiancee, Nicole Anthony had done me a great honour. So to thank her, I have a surprise for her."

Everyone clapped loudly. At that moment, some servants brought something or someone covered in the curtains. They stopped it in the middle of the ball. The curtains were in a circle. 

Zayn took Nicole and told her to walk forward. Nicole picked up her gown and walked forward. People make the way for her as she reached the middle part of the ballroom. There was a red ribbon covering the curtains. As soon as she would cut it, the curtains would fall.

A maid brought the scissor in a tray. Nicole was excited. She took the scissor and quickly cut the red ribbon. As soon as the curtains fall, Nicole was stunned.

She couldn't react for a long time. Behind the curtains was Violet. Violet was wearing an elegant dress suit. It was dark blue and reached just above her knees. It was a collared dress. She had simple leaf shape earrings and the jade pendent Zayn gave her with a diamond ring. She was also very beautiful and people could instantly recognise the similarities in them. Violet had long hair reaching her waist so she put on a bun. 

Seeing that Nicole was stunned, Violet smiled and stepped out of the circle. She also missed Nicole a lot. Her patient who was a psycho truly troubled her. He wasn't fully recovered yet. She was also very proud of Nicole's success. She was just thinking of what she should gift Nicole for such a great achievement when Zayn called her. 

After she stepped out of the circle, Violet hugged Nicole. Finally, Nicole got her senses back. She also hugged Violet tightly like a child. Nicole even cried slightly. Then she mumbled in between.

" Mummy, I missed you a lot!" Violet felt helpless at that. Her daughter was a grown-up yet she was crying in public after seeing her mother. Well, she also felt like crying but she knew how to control her emotions. She patted Nicole before letting go. Nicole wanted to hug her a little longer but remembered that they were in public. 

Violet smiled at her seeing her expression. She knew what Nicole was thinking about. She gently wiped Nicole's tears and patted her head as she said.

" I also missed you a lot! And I am so proud of you, my daughter. Good job!"

Nicole felt her tears gushing out as she hugged Violet again and spoke like a child informing her mother how she was.

" Mummy, I worked really hard. I didn't even know when it was day and night. I missed you and Zayn a lot. I stubbornly said to Zayn that we couldn't meet unless we finished our jobs but many times, I wanted to leave everything behind and come to meet you all. I really really missed you and Zayn... "

On the side, Lisa almost chuckled hearing that as she found Nicole very cute while Zayn was at first jealous of Violet. He thought that Nicole didn't even cry when she met him yet here she was crying and mumbling to her mother about everything that happened. But when he heard her say that she missed him and wanted to come back, he was way too happy and forget everything else. 

Alex was also relieved and glad that Zayn found a great life partner. He was worried about Zayn but since Nicole come into Zayn's life, he lived a better life.