Additional Chapter 177: Arthur Anthony 16.

Things were still the same after that. The only thing was Eliza's condition finally stabilized and according to Nicole, she was recovering fast.

Eliza was already at the age of going to school. However, Grace wasn't willing to send her to school until she recovers completely. Other than the fear of straining Eliza and worsening her health, she was also worried about Eliza getting bullied at school. But she also didn't want to compromise with her education. 

She was sitting on the balcony wearing white jeans and a light purple full-sleeved collar shirt with fur on the collar. It was warm and comfy. Her hair was open as they got messed up by the cool wind. On the table beside her, a mug with hot coffee was placed. Hot puffs were still coming out of them. 

She woke up earlier than Arthur today. Usually, Arthur was always the first one to wake up. He would already be preparing breakfast. Since she woke up earlier, she took a bath and planned to prepare breakfast after drinking her coffee. However, she heard the sound of a curtain moving and looked there. She saw Arthur there. It looked like he just woke up. He had messy blonde hair and his eyes were slightly squinted because of the bright sunlight. He was still in his nightdress. 

Grace subconsciously thought that he is really very handsome and attractive.

Arthur saw her looking deep in thought. He woke up a little late today. He wanted to check up on her and Eliza first. He brushed and washed his face before going to them. He checked Eliza first. Seeing that she was sleeping soundly, he was relieved. Seeing the empty spot beside her, he searched for Grace and found her here.

Seeing her sitting beautifully there, he felt his mood brighten and smiled at her. Then he sat beside her.

" Your up?" 

" Yeah."

" Do you want some coffee too?" As she was going to get up, he stopped her by her hand.

" No. It's okay. Sit down."

Grace sat down.

" What were you thinking about so deeply?"

" About Eliza."

" What about her?"

" She has reached the age for school. I am thinking about what to do. But I am absolutely not going to send her to school until she recovers. Yet I also don't want her to be left behind. Moreover, she likes to study and learn good things. I also don't want her childhood days to be so bland."

" That's no problem. Let me take care of that. I already thought about it."

" What?! What did you think?"

" I will get her the best home tutor. Until she recovers, her schooling will be done at home."

" What?!" Grace was shocked. Schooling at home cost a lot. But it was still alright. However, from Arthur's words, he wanted to get the best tutor and that would cost a fortune. Moreover, she was tight on expenses because she stopped working and Eliza's treatment cost a lot.

What she didn't know was that Nicole didn't take any fees from her. Nicole usually only treated the patient. Only the hospitalization fees were taken. She never takes her part in earning. Basically, she treated everyone for free. For her, rich or poor, old or young, rude or polite, a patient is a patient and she is obliged to save as long as she can.

She was like that to strangers. What more to her own. Whenever she went to pay, the receptionist pretended to be taking her card and following the process but actually, nothing was taken out of her bank account. Nicole already made the arrangements.

Of course, she didn't get the notification messages from the bank. But because she doesn't usually open these messages because of her busy schedule, she didn't notice it. What's more, her whole mind was on Eliza these days. She practically only used her phone for calls.

Since the day Arthur moved in, all the meals were prepared by him. She wanted to reject him but he didn't let her. So actually she almost spent nothing since Arthur come into her life. 

" ...But I am not sure if I could afford it right now."

" Who is asking you to? If I am arranging this, then obviously I will take care of everything."

" No. I don't want that." Grace said firmly.

" I am not doing this for you. It's for Eliza."

" Eliza is my daughter!"

" So what? It is my freedom to use my earnings as I please."

" Still no!" Grace was very serious about it.

Arthur pretended not to hear her and got up. Then he said.

" I am going to take a bath. Eliza will be up in any minute. You should go to her." Saying that he left. He didn't gave a chance for Grace to retaliate.