Chapter 6: The day I died.

Next day____

Zayn woke up. He looked at his phone as he thought,' Today is The day I died in the previous life.'  He saw that Alex was still sleeping, so he left a message saying that he is leaving for work and that he is not sure when he will be back. It may even take days. Then he drove to the hotel room.

Zayn entered the room. He took a shower and changed into a black suit. He wore a black tie with a wine red shirt under the suit. Then he took out his classic skeleton watch which matched his dress. 

Zayn picked up his car keys and phone. He called someone as he walked out. He entered his car as he said to the person he called,'' Have her locked there. After I went into the room, bring our most trusted and loyal people, and cover all sides of the room.  10 minutes after I went into the room, all attack together.'' 

'' What about the spies? How much of them are remaining?''

'' Maximum has been assassinated. Only those who stay around her have remained.''

'' Ok. Be alert. Don't let anything go wrong.''

'' Yes, Boss.''

Then Zayn hung up. He arrived at the secret base and entered the interrogation room. He sat on the chair as he waited for Sera to come. There was a woman in front of him tied on a chair. She wasn't pleading for herself because she was just acting. She was actually an old trusted member of their organization. As she was an Ace assassin of the organization, it was child's play for her to pretend to be someone else.

She just looked a little shocked as she didn't expect the boss to be so calm even though he caught the woman who ignited the fire and kills her without interrogation. But looking at his face, she was reminded of someone else who was just as handsome and young as Zayn. She missed him.

As she was on a mission these days, she didn't meet Zayn before and so today was their first meeting.

There was silence in the room then they heard footsteps approaching the door. The woman changed her expression. Now, she looked very scared as sweat was forming on her forehead as she was trembling.

The door opened. Sera entered in black attire with 5 men around her who looked like her underlings. She looked at the woman and then glanced at Zayn. She calmed down and entered as nothing happened, looking all calm. Then she said

'' Boss, you don't need to waste your time on her. I will take care of her.''

'' No need. I don't need her.'' Zayn looked at the men around her. They were the only spies left and they were quite capable also.'

 This time, things looked different. In previous, he was going to burn the woman but now, this was not that woman so there was no need to do that. Therefore, things were happening differently in this life.'

Sera looked a little shocked. Her pupils wavered a little but she quickly calmed herself as she asked,'' Why?''

'' Do I need to explain to you?'' Zayn asked coldly.

'' No..No, that not what I meant. Did you, by chance, got the information.''

 '' Well...'' Zayn glanced at her coldly. Sera shook a little as she waited for him to complete his sentence.

Zayn ignored her and looked at the door as he called out,'' Come in.'' Dosen's of people from his organization comes in, including the ones he brought from America. They covered him. 

Sera's group looked stunned for second's then they saw all the gun's pointing towards them, and then

'' BANG'' was heard.

Except for Sera, all those spies of her were shooted on the spot. The color drained from Sera's face as she looked as pale as ghost.

. Her eyes widened. Sweat formed on her forehead. She stood rooted on the ground. Just then, the woman who was locked on the chair got up from the chair. The ropes tied around her fall to the ground. It was obvious it was all planned. That woman took out a gun and come behind Sera. Then she locked her aim on her as she asked Zayn.

The torturer who shoots Zayn in his previous life was already killed by them so that's why he wasn't here.

'' What do we do next, Boss?''

Sera looked at the woman and then she noticed this girl did not exactly look like the person who ignited the fire years ago.

She trembled as she spoke stutteringly.

'' What...What's going on?!!''

Zayn smiled devilishly. Seeing the smile on Zayn's face, Sera trembled as she stepped backward and said,'' Why are you smiling like that?'' She spoke in a trembling voice and she didn't even realize that.

'' It's time to come out of cover. Don't you think so Sera?'' Zayn said in a mocking tone.

'' What do you mean boss. What... What cover?!!'' Sera's eyes widened.

'' Enough, Stop acting,'' Zayn said coldly.

Sera looked scared. They know that she wasn't acting like being scared and she was actually very scared. She was so scared that she wasn't willing to admit it all. 

' In the previous life, she was so arrogant, and now, she was a scaredy-cat. A lot of things are going to change from now on. Now, I truly don't know what's going to happen in the future.' Zayn thought.

Then, Zayn ordered'' Torture her and interrogate her. I want to know who exactly send her.''

'' Yes, boss.'' The woman said. She was actually a very loyal and trusted senior in the organization. She was there at the time when his brother operated this organization. Her name is Lisa. She was an orphan who was sent to the night market where people buy girls. However, she struggled and escaped somehow but the people were chasing her and she got injured. At that time, Alex saved her. Then he freed her. However, she said she wanted to join the organization and work under Alex. 

Since that time, she served this organization. Since the fire years ago, this was the second time she saw Zayn, Alex's little brother. She has to admit that he was truly like his brother. His looks, height, and mannerism. The only difference was, Alex was just a little lenient while Zayn was ruthless at such matters.

They grabbed sera as they were going to take her. Zayn suddenly said,'' Sister Lisa, Please come to my office afterward.'' His tone was obviously cold but there was respect in his voice too.

'' Yes, boss.'' Lisa said.