Additional Chapter 166: Arthur Anthony 5.

Since that day, Arthur tried to meet her but he wasn't able to meet her much. When he was getting discharged, everyone come. While only Nicole and Zayn were in the room, at that moment, they talked about the topic they have been avoiding. 

" Arthur, what are you going to do after getting discharged?" Zayn asked.

Arthur was stunned. He didn't know what to say. At that moment, he looked at his mother who stared back at him. After a long time, when he didn't say anything, a sad glint flashed through Nicole's eyes and finally, she said. 

" Arthur, you are my son. And you are the Prince of Alencica. You are also a very honourable agent of this country. Moreover, you are very intelligent. I promise you that whatever you chose, I will support you. After all, a mother always stays by their child's side." Nicole smiled but it looked so sad. She couldn't stay there anymore and excused herself. 

After Nicole was gone, Zayn and Arthur stared at the door. Suddenly, Zayn turned to look at Arthur and said.

" Your mother's decision has always been mine. However, today I don't support her. I would like to say just one thing to you, Arthur. Listen to it and think carefully... If something happened to you, I can swear she will die with you even if her heartbeats are beating. As you know, your uncle, aunty and I have been through something similar. There is no cure to the pain caused by losing a beloved one. Now the decision is yours. And always remember, even if you oppose us, you are still and will always be our son. No matter what, we will always be with you."

Arthur has rarely seen Zayn talk so much. However, his words really reached him deep inside his heart. He nodded seriously at Zayn. Actually, until now he couldn't decide what to do but after hearing what Zayn said, he decided. 

Then he was discharged grandly. He was in a car with his parents, his uncle and aunty were in a car with their partners, Jack, Sophia and Krystal were also in a separate car. The four royal cars drove towards their kingdom with military jeeps covering them. 

They all lived together in the kingdom. After arriving home, they all sat in the main hall talking happily. While everyone was talking casually, Arthur finally talked.

" Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention? I have something to say."

Seeing his seriousness everyone quieted down. Arthur stood up and finally said. 

" When I applied for this mission, I knew the chances of me coming back were dim. However, I was willing to take this gamble. I tried my best to survive and I survived. But I know I troubled everyone a lot. I didn't want to hide it from anyone but couldn't muster up the courage to speak. Therefore, I decided at that time. If I die, then it's all over but if I survived, I would be honest about everything. After going through this all, I decided to stop being an agent... And from today onwards, I will become a military doctor."

Everyone was stunned by this decision. But of course, all of them were happy with it. Zayn's eyes warmed as he looked at Arthur. However, Nicole's expression didn't change. She looked very serious as she said.

" Arthur."

" Yes, Mom."

" I hope you are not changing your decision because of me or the family. We only got to live once and die. If you choose how to live and die yourself, you don't need to consider others. After all, it is your life."

Hearing her everyone was shocked. Arthur was speechless. But then his eyes reddened a bit. He thought to himself.

' You are saying that but mother, you should be honest with you. You want me to stay safe but you are telling me to do the opposite just because you think I would live unhappily if I forcefully do something I don't want. Mom, your son has grown up.'

Arthur looked at Nicole and spoke up.

" No Mom. I am satisfied with my decision. From all that I have done until now, I think that's enough for me. I will strive for better and better. Moreover, I am just as passionate about being a doctor as I am about being an agent. While I was losing consciousness, the only regret in my mind was that I got to spend such a little time with you guys. So now that I have an option, I don't want to leave any more regrets behind. I want to live my life with my family."

After that, everything sorted out. Arthur of course applied to be a doctor in the same hospital Grace was. After thinking a little, he chose to be an ER doctor to spend more time with Grace. However, he didn't become the chief of ER as he wanted to stay as a norma doctor. So basically, Grace become his superior and that was really ironic for her.