Chapter 87: He is psycho!

When Bates put his hand around her waist, Violet finally got her senses back. She quickly pushed his hands away as she glared at him. 

The man smiled seeing this expression. He just likes it when she felt any emotion because of him. It didn't matter if that's an emotion of hate. They were in the middle of the dance floor.

 Nicole had her eyes on her mother since she stepped in. When she saw that man put his hand over her mother's waist, she wanted to stop him but saw her mother rudely push his hands away. She was stunned for a moment. Then she wanted to go to her mother but they seemed to be talking about something. She thought it would be better to ask her later. They were in the public. It wasn't the right time to ask her.

Violet was really angry. As one of the best psychiatrists, she studied the most on psycho because it was more difficult than depression. A person with depression had the risk of losing their life by suiciding but a psycho risk the lives of others around them.

This was the first time she got a psycho patient but she was really regretting it. She should have stopped seeing Nicole was happy and settled with her life. Why did she have to do this?

Seeing her really angry face, Bates felt something but he didn't know what he was feeling. He came nearer as he put his hands over her waist. When Violet wanted to push him away, he held her tighter. She couldn't push him away. Violet warned him.

" Bates, this won't be good!"

Bates smiled hearing that. He then said to her.

" Violet, didn't I tell you?! I really love you!"

" I am very well aware of your psychotic love!!" Violet said angrily as she tried to push him away but he wasn't letting her go. 

Nicole saw this and was just going to come to her mother's rescue. She was bursting with anger that a person dared to lay their hands on her mother but what she saw next stunned the whole ballroom.

As Violet was moving a lot, Bates grabbed her nape and whispered to her.

" I will love you no matter what! You are the best thing I have seen in my life!"

Saying that he suddenly kissed Violet. Violet's eyes widened to the fullest. Her mind went blank. Nicole was shocked as she stopped in her tracks. Zayn, Alex and Lisa were also stunned. The ballroom becomes pin-drop silent. Only the voice of the soft music was there.

When Bates tried to do more, Violet understood what was going on. She tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go. Seeing that, she bit him hard on the lips. Both of them instantly tasted the metallic smell of blood. 

Stunned, Bates finally let her go. As soon as he let her go, Violet slapped him hard.

" Smack!"

 The sound was so loud that it echoed in the room. Her handprints were clearly visible on his face. 

Violet furiously left the ballroom. Seeing Violet leave, the man smiled as he wiped his lips with the back of his hands. She was truly ruthless. She bit him really hard so that his lips bled continuously. Then he smiled. She was his woman after all.

Nicole didn't get her senses back until she saw her mother slap him and turn around. She glared furiously at that man. Bates sensed a hostile gaze towards him. When he turned around and saw Nicole, he was stunned for a moment. Of course, he knew that Violet had a daughter but seeing her so closely, he felt that she truly resembled her mother.

He smiled at her. Though he was jealous of her father, he liked Nicole because she was the daughter of Violet. Actually, he hasn't reached a high level of psychoses. His illness was just the start so he wasn't completely insane right now.

Nicole then left after her mother worriedly as Alex and Lisa managed the situation. Zayn went after Nicole but he waited outside.

There was a restroom for them in this ballroom. Violet was resting there before she comes out as a surprise for Nicole so she went there. She opened the door before closing it with a bang.

She opened her hair frustratedly as she wanted to kill that psycho. There were some things on the dressing table. She trow it off angrily. Then she ran her hands through her hair when Nicole entered the room. 

Nicole was very worried about Violet. She saw her mother's warm side, sad side and strict side but she never saw her mother actually being angry.

She quickly comes inside as she called her mother.

" Mummy!"

Hearing Nicole's voice, Violet was stunned before she realized that Nicole must have also seen it. She was so angry she just wanted to kill that psycho.

" Mummy! Are you alright?!" Nicole asked worriedly.

Violet tried her best to calm down as she said.

" Yeah. I am ok. Don't worry!"

Nicole saw the things lying on the floor and her mother's dishevelled hair. Then she asked in a low voice.

" Mummy, who was it?"

Violet stiffened as she didn't say anything for a long time. Just when Nicole thought she wouldn't reply, Violet said.

" He is my patient. He is psycho! He said he fell in love with me at first sight. I really don't know why I had to take a psycho such as him as a patient!!'' Violet said as she ran her hand through her hair again. She was really frustrated with herself. 

Nicole was shocked to hear that. Now, she was really scared for her mother. Psychos aren't to be underestimated. They are the real crazy ones. 

" Mummy, don't live here until I do something about that Psycho!" Nicole turned around to leave but Violet stopped her.

" Wait! Don't go after him!" She said anxiously.

" Why?!" Nicole was puzzled as she asked Violet.

" He is the sole heir of the Cole family."

" What?!" Nicole was again speechless by the fact.

After a long time, she said," Zayn would be able to do something about him!"

" No! He is a psycho! Do you think he would be scared of anything at all?!" 

Nicole stopped in her steps. She also felt helpless. 

'' Then-then what should we do? Are you telling me to just let it go and let you suffer under him?!"

" We can't kill him! Leave it to me. Don't worry. I have to cure him first! Then everything would be better itself."