Chapter 103: Mischievous Tricks!

As the door opened, Arlo comes in. He was in his military uniform. This was the first time he was meeting with Emma since he saw Lisa. He didn't know that Lisa become so famous as soon as she entered the industry. He wanted to tell Emma about Lisa after confirming everything.
However, when he comes inside the house, he saw the large television displaying Lisa's photo and Emma's tears flowing as she stared at the TV. He was so shocked that he staggered backwards. Since she attempted suicide, Emma changed.
She didn't speak a word since then and locked herself in the house. Most of the time she stayed in that room.
Before they lost their daughter, that room used to be her painting room. However, after that, other than eating and sleeping, Emma only goes into that room. She had not allowed anyone to enter that room. She even cleaned the room herself. For her satisfaction, Arlo asked her to put the electronic door. Still, the people who were inserting the door were not allowed to enter. It was quite hard for them to insert the door.
As he was stunned, the news ended as something else played.
Arlo couldn't understand what was happening as he stared at Emma. Emma was in a daze as she was reminded of her precious memories.
When Lisa was 3 and half years old, she clumsily walked into Emma painting room after waking up from her afternoon nap.
Emma also dozed off by her side. When she woke up, Lisa was gone. Emma searched for her and found the door to her painting room open. She rushed there and entered the room only to see it a mess of colours. She had quite a hard time trying to find Lisa in this mess of colours as Lisa was drenched in colours from top to bottom. She was sitting on the floor with a lot of paint bottles and tubes laying beside her. She had a yellow paint bottle in her hand as she turned it down to spill the remaining paint out. Seeing this all, Emma was stunned for a while.
Though she was wealthy, she wasn't a spendthrift. She didn't like to waste money. However, she didn't have the heart to scold her dear daughter as she helplessly went forward to take Lisa out of the mess.
As she picked up Lisa, her clothes get tainted with colours. Just as she was trying to save her face from them, Lisa mischievously put both of her hands on her cheeks.
Emma froze for a while and when she realized it, two little handprints were on her cheeks. Lisa was giggling mischievously. She was quite smart for kids her age but her mischief wasn't related to her age. She was born mischievous.
Sometimes, Arlo jokingly called her the God of mischief. Emma saw Lisa's smile and she smiled in return. As Lisa was still busy giggling, Emma took her to the bathroom and put her in the bathtub. The maids have already prepared warm water as they saw Lisa drenched in colours.
As Lisa suddenly felt the water, she stopped laughing. When she understood that she was in the bathtub, she again smiled and sprayed the water around.
That time, they forget time as they were enjoying themselves. Most of the people who saw Lisa said that she is one of the most active and mischievous kid. Emma loved her senseless.
Unfortunately, Lisa got a fever the next morning. Emma felt really bad for not taking care of Lisa properly. She felt that as an adult and as a mother, she should have been more careful about Lisa's health.
After a whole day, Lisa's fever was gone and she was back to her mischievous tricks.