Chapter 129: Wanted To Suicide!

" Why should I tell you?! You haven't yet told me what happened?! Where were you all this time and what were you doing all these years? How did you get out of that fire and why didn't you come back?!"

Hearing those questions, Robin tried to avoid them but both Alex and Zayn didn't let her go.

" Didi! Seriously tell us what happened. We deserve to know that!" Zayn said as Alex just looked at her silently. 

" Alright. I will tell you." Robin said as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair. Her blue eyes darkened a bit. After some seconds of silence, she said.

" Lee saved me... When he got the news of our parents' death, he was going to come here after informing his father but he overheard his conversation. His father was the one behind our accident. As soon as Lee knew what was happening, he rushed by himself without informing his father. When he reached here, there was a commotion going in the front. He didn't find any ambulance but a black van and some people who looked like they are from the underworld. They were fighting each other. He quickly went to check inside the fire and saw me unconscious at the exit. Fortunately, that furniture which fell on me was something round in a shape was a circle. It covered me but didn't injure me to death. I was injured but survived thanks to Lee. He brought a  fire extinguisher with him and put the fire around me out. He also got burnt slightly but he saved me. He stayed in the city for some time trying to find out about both of you. Unfortunately, he wasn't powerful enough to find you as his father's people were also trying to make sure if we are alive or dead. Then he took me abroad for treatment. I was also in a coma for some time. I wasn't injured much but that incident took a toll on my mind."

" When I woke up, it was 6-7 years ago. As soon as I woke up, I came here. I heard that Zayn may be in that underground base where Alex used to take us, but all I saw was destruction and blood when I reached there. That place was on fire. The fire and the thought that Zayn may have been alive but died there made me faint. After that, I was very unstable. I got in depression but Lee kept being by my side. In the end, I couldn't bear it and wanted to suicide when Lee saved me by telling me we can have a new family. I didn't know what to do and then we had Jack and Sophia. I had a hard time giving birth to them but after they come into my life, I started to feel better and my depression disappeared. For them, I wanted to give them a life I couldn't have. I wanted them to have their parents. Unlike us, we lost them so soon... "

Alex and Zayn felt their heart burning from pain. The only Princess of the Alencica, the dearest princess of the Kingdom, their only sister had gone through so much. How could the princess of Alencica have to go through this all? How could a royal family member live such a life when the Crown Prince and the 2nd Prince of Alencica were still alive?! It was a shame on the Alencica to have failed so miserably in protecting their only Princess.

At that moment, Alex's eyes dimmed as he thought.

' I truly am undeserving of the title 'King of Alencica'. I have failed so miserably as a Big Brother, as a Lover and as a Crown Prince that I don't know what to do but I won't let that happen again. I will protect my siblings and their family. I will protect our next generation, I won't ever let history repeat itself!' Alex's eyes were determined.

" Okay now! Let's not talk about such depressing matters. Zayn, tell me how you met Nicole! I want to hear your story."

" Well... One day, I was being attacked by the assassins. I killed them but some of the scheming ones followed me when I was alone. We fought each other and I defeated them. However, I had a cut on my arm. It was quite deep and I was losing a lot of blood. I entered the military region while fighting. There was only one ship in that whole place. There was a road leading further ahead but I was losing consciousness so I stopped there and went inside the ship. I knocked on the door. When no one answered, I stayed there. It was Nicole's ship. She actually loved water more than anything else. Her love for water exceeds the limits. She was born with it. As her mother didn't stay here, she wasn't interested in going home and she didn't have any friends aside from her colleagues. Therefore, she had that ship custom made for her and stayed there on her short holidays. Fortunately, it was her holiday. When she comes there, she was very tired and fell asleep on the bed. She didn't see me. When she woke up the next morning, she was too shocked to see me beside her. When I woke up, she ran to the bathroom. When she comes out, she was very cold towards me. "

" Actually, Nicole had quite a cold personality when it comes to the strangers. We talked to each other but as I was injured, she took me to the hospital. After the doctor treated me, we had a talk with each other in which, I confessed to her. Before that day, she stayed with me in the hospital and slept on the couch. I felt that she was uncomfortable and took her to the bed. The next morning I had a fever. The doctor scolded me and Nicole. She was really furious after that. Her anger scared me."