Chapter 82: 4 Years And 7 Months.

After some months...

Robin was rushed into the operation theatre. Lee couldn't control his anxiety. When he heard Robin's screams, he rushed into the operating theatre and grabbed her hand tightly. Of course, he wore the scrubs. 

On the other side, Alex successfully got the land for the project and the deals went perfectly. Zayn and Alex were attending a ball party where all the big names in the world were attending. Lisa was of course Alex's partner and Zayn were alone. But he never took off his engagement ring. The same was for Nicole.

She was at the lab. Continuously working on something. She busied herself at the lab. She didn't take off her ring and whenever she missed him, she would look at the ring. Soon, she suspected something and started working on something huge. As soon as the higher-ups listened to her, they were surprised first and said that it would be a great honour for the country if she was successful in her attempt. But after that, they said that it was to be expected after all she is the granddaughter of the man who saved the country from a calamity. 

Nicole couldn't inform Zayn about it because the higher-ups ordered her to not reveal this news to anyone and keep it hidden. She just told him that she was given a difficult task and that it may take a while to finish it. She also told him she would be very busy for some time. 

Coincidently, Zayn got news of something related to the project. It was amazing news. They found out that they could finish the 'Project Alinea part 1 and part 3' together. They just needed some more investment. Nicole didn't have much money because she runs a non-profit organisation but she had power in the Military and politics. 

They couldn't do project part 2 because they couldn't contact the Galaxy enterprises and they also needed a huge investment for Project Alinea part 2. After thinking about it, Zayn decided that they would hold both the project part one and three together. For that, he needed to personally step in. He used his connections from the time he was in America and they were successfully able to arrange for it. The only headache was the government. 

They needed the government's corporation for Project part three but the government always like to delay things. If they used their real identity, no country's government would dare to delay things and create problems for them. But that was an identity they abandoned for a long time. It only brings them pain and their limit was their family. Nothing and no one was as important as a family to them except God.

 Nicole somehow got the news about it and wanted to help him. When Zayn refused, she told him that she was as good as a family to him now. Can't she even help him a little?

Nicole was actually an anti-social person but she had a terrible connection with the Military. She only keeps connections with the people she thought are worthy of it and most of the people were great. She also knew many foreigners from the Military. They had a relationship with favouring and owing each other. Luckily for her, others owe her a lot but she doesn't owe anyone much. They sometimes helped each other. 

They always keep a stable relationship with Nicole because they all knew just how much of a genius Nicole is in this field of work. She was able to help Zayn a lot. Through her help, most of the obstacles coming in their way were solved. 

Like this, they both got very busy with their work and tasks. They meant to meet after a year but because Nicole was given a very important task, she couldn't leave that soon. She spent most of her time in the lab. 

Zayn was also very busy handling these projects. As they were getting investors for Project Alinea part three, they needed to check upon the investors and this all took them a long time. 

It took almost 5 years. It took them about 4 years and 7 months.