Chapter 116: Go To Hell!

They arranged the meeting after 3 days. They also decided to go on a picnic. As they live in the capital, they had seen every good place around here. Therefore, they decided to go to an old village which is filled with nature. There was only a small amount of people living there. There were even a waterfall and cherry blossoms. There were many beautiful sceneries in that village. Moreover, they decided to camp in the jungle there and survive themselves. It wasn't that hard for Alex, Zayn, Lisa and Arlo. The three of them were from the underworld so they can survive easily while the letter was in the military and general on top of that so it was just a piece of cake for them.

The problem lies with Nicole, Violet and Emma. Nicole was still able to help them identify if the things they brought were alright and edible to eat but Violet and Emma were completely helpless. Especially, Emma, she knew nothing about how to survive in the wild. But it didn't matter. She had Arlo at her beck and call while Nicole had Zayn. As for Violet, she had both Alex and Zayn looking after her more than their wife. So much that Nicole was even starting to get jealous of her own mother. Well, she was just joking. If Zayn didn't look after her mother, she would have broken up with him. Yeah! That's right! She would have definitely done that, right?!

They were having fun at their picnic. Alex, Arlo and Lisa went hunting every morning while Zayn stayed behind with Nicole, Violet and Emma. They had fun together. Violet and Emma quickly became friends as soon as they met. As they talked and talked, Zayn and Nicole went to the corner and sat together. They had their own sweet time. They didn't even realize when Alex, Arlo and Lisa came back. Then, they suddenly heard a burst of laughter from behind as they heard Violet's voice.

" See them! These lovebirds can't stay apart for even a moment!" Everyone laughed at that as Nicole flusteredly got up. She was so embarrassed that her face becomes red. She said furiously.

" Mummy, how can you tease your own daughter like that instead of letting us rest peacefully?!" 

Everyone again but out in laughter at her words. When Nicole realized what she said, it was too late to take it back. They had a good time at the picnic. They planned to camp for 4 days. Two days had already passed and now it was the afternoon of the 3rd day. They prepared for lunch. Nicole checked the things they had brought once. They caught a hen and some vegetables. Most of them were alright but as always, mushrooms were usually poisonous.

Nicole thought about who was the one who picked up these poisonous mushrooms and it turned out all of them picked it up together. She was speechless. When Zayn was going to cut the hen, he heard tree voices call out anxiously.

" Stop!!!"

Zayn was bewildered as he looked at Nicole, Violet and Emma with confusion. 

Nicole went towards him and pushed him away after taking the hen from his hands as she said.

" How can you be so heartless to cut these hen?! Do you even have a heart?! Shoo! Shoo! Get away from this hen."

Then Violet said," Yeah, don't cut this pitiful thing."

Then Emma said," Yeah, I can't bear to watch it. Let alone eat!"

 Zayn stood there helplessly with a knife in his hand. Alex, Lisa and Arlo laughed at them when Zayn refuted.

" Well, don't you do experiments on animals? What do you say about it then? Aren't you the one heartless now? And the chicken and meat you eat were always cut like this. It didn't fall from the sky. Why don't you feel anything then? " 

" You!... You!... How dare you say that?! I can't do anything in the case of experiments. It's for the welfare of human beings. As for the chicken and meat, it's alright as they don't cut it in front of me!"

" Then how about I cut it behind those trees and bring it back?"

" NO! How can you even do that?!"

" Didn't you say it's alright as long as it is not cut in front of you?"

" No! It's different, idiot. Let me explain to you. Suppose you had a pet since you were young but one day, you run out of food and had nothing to eat at all. Would you rather eat your pet than stay hungry?!"

" Of course! Am I supposed to wait until I die then?"

Nicole was shocked by his answer and furiously throw the hen at him. " Go to hell!" Then she turned around and walked away. Zayn smiled at her back. He just enjoyed teasing her so much.