Chapter 58: Would You Like To Have Noodles?!

" Oh... Okay then. Let's go." Lee grabbed her hand as he carefully took her downstairs. Robin felt funny. Though she was pregnant, it was just the start so she was perfectly normal physically as she had always been. It felt like she was suddenly changed into a diamond from a pearl.

They went downstairs. Lee searched the kitchen but found nothing to eat. Then he went through the refrigerator. However, still, there was nothing to eat. He was helpless. Suddenly, got an idea and quickly searched the cupboards in the kitchen. Fortunately, he found the noodles. There were many types of it. For example, Ramen, Instant noodles, Saudi Arabian noodles, Indian noodles, etc. They were all instant noodles made in different countries as every country has a different type of instant noodles.

As they always roam around the world, they had everything from different countries. They had a lot of varieties. He remembered that he didn't specifically order to brought noodles. The kitchen staff must have brought it themselves. Maybe they thought they may need it in emergencies. Well, it's all good now.

Lee quickly went into the dining room as he asked Robin. 

" Would you like to have noodles?!" Robin was stunned. It would be the first time she would eat noodles since she woke. Then a flash of sorrow went through her eyes. She remembered that they liked noodles too much when they were little. 

Since they were from the Royal family, they unfortunately never get to eat anything simple like noodles. They were always served the most lavish meals. However, they accidentally got to eat noodles when one of their friends treated them. 

Since then, they kept asking their mother and father to brought those noodles for them. At first, their parents strongly refused because it wasn't a healthy food for kids but because they kept insisting, their parents gave in.

Krystal personally made them for her. She also added some vegetables like green and red capsicum with carrot. It was simply delicious. It was even better than what their friend brought them. It was incomparable. Their mother was not a great cook. However, some dishes were her specialities. Whenever she made them, not a grain of rice would remain on the pot.

They enjoyed the noodles but that was the first and the last time they eat noodles. Their parents said that they will bring it again after they come back from their business trip. However, they never come back...

Robin felt sad remembering the past. As she was in a daze, she heard Lee calling her.

" Robin... Robin... "

" Yes?" Robin asked.

" Do you want to eat noodles?"

Robin felt unwilling to do so as she asked," Is there nothing else?"

" Well... " Lee scratched his head as he averted his eyes.

" I don't know how to cook a lot of things. So I don't know what I could make with the available ingredients."

Robin put her hand over her stomach. She felt very hungry. She also didn't know how to cook much as she was the princess of their family. She was always spoiled and even if she liked to cook, her father would never allow them to cook. He didn't even allow their mother to cook in the kitchen unless he is with her. Even when she made noodles, one of the simplest dishes, he didn't let her get near the stove too much.

" Okay then, let's eat  noodles."

Seeing her change in mood, Lee asked worriedly," What's wrong? Do you not like it? Should I look for something different?!"

Robin smiled bitterly as she said," No. It's nothing."

Lee felt that something is wrong but he still went to make noodles for her. After some time, Lee brought the hot bowl of noodles for her. Smelling the smell makes their mouths water. As soon as he put the bowls down, Robin started eating with the Chopsticks. As a person from the Royal family, there was nothing that was not taught to them. She knew how to talk in a lot of languages. She enjoyed eating noodles with chopsticks. It felt better than the fork.

Lee also brought a bowl for himself as he eats with her. Robin quickly wiped the bowl clean. However, she still felt hungry but felt that it was embarrassing to ask again. While her eyes subconsciously darted towards Lee's bowl. 

Lee noticed it and felt like laughing. He truly didn't know that pregnant women eat so much. Well, it was for two people after all.

Lee smiled as he put his chopsticks down and pushed his bowl towards her. Robin saw this and felt her cheeks burning. It was embarrassing and she knew that. 

" What's wrong?" She asked.

" You can eat it if you're hungry. I was just eating to accompany you. I don't usually have late-night snacks."

" But... "

" I can't eat any longer. If you are not eating, then I will throw it away." Lee said.

Robin finally took it and eat it all while Lee enjoyed watching her.