Chapter 113: I failed you as your father!

That night, when Lee comes into their bedroom and laid down on the bed after having a bath, he heard Robin say something. He thought she was asleep so he asked. 

" Are you still awake?" 

" Hmm... "

Robin turned sideways and rested in his arms as she said.

" I wanted to talk to you."

" Ok. What happened?" Lee asked as he pulled her closer as her head rested on his chest. 

" I am sorry, I overheard your conversation with your assistant in the study room."

Lee was stunned but then he quickly said.

" Why did you apologize for that? And don't think about it too much. You know it was just a business and we are not short on money. I have enough for our 7 generations... " 

They both fell silent. After some time, Robin spoke again.

" Well, you see, they are reaching the age of school soon. We have to leave this place either way and I actually wanted to go back. I want to visit Mummy and Daddy. I want to check upon Alencica... "

Lee couldn't say anything. He didn't want to stop her but he was scared to let her go. He was scared that something new would come up there and it would mess up their lives again.

Robin pulled back and looked at him when he didn't speak. When she saw his eyes, she understood what was troubling him. She grabbed his face and pulled him closer. Then she kissed him on the forehead before staring at him in the eyes as she said.

" Don't worry! I can't break now no matter what. I have you. I have them. I promise I won't break down this time. Instead, I want to fix up everything and all the messes. I also want to get revenge! I am ready for that! Please help me... "

Lee closed his eyes and pulled her in his arms as he finally said.

" ...Okay!"

Robin smiled gently and replied. " Thank you!" Then she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

They planned to leave for Alencica in a week. Until they can prepare everything as they were going to stay there for a long time or maybe forever. After all, they can't leave on an Island their whole life. It would feel like they are caged.

In Alencica...

As they stopped in front of a door that looked like the best torture room in the whole dungeon, Emma halted her steps as Arlo came forward and opened the door for them. 

When the door opened, Alex and Lisa smelt the stronger smell of blood in the room yet it was disguised very well. They looked at each other and saw that they felt the same. After entering the room, they saw it was vast and there were many terrible torture items in this room. A normal person would never recognise these items unless they know about them and how to use them. Alex didn't hide them because he never thought Lisa would know about it. He thought she would just think of it as junk.

Lisa's heartbeat fastened as she anticipated what was to come because she knew whatever it was, it would be related to her past.

Finally, they arrived in form of a cage that was a bit different and had many electronic functions. Lisa and Alex looked at each other in shock. First of all, this was a very rare thing that is only sold in the underworld. It was an electronic torturing cell. Just hearing about what it can do would make people quiver in a shiver. It was used a lot in the underworld but because it was expensive, only the big bosses in the underworld could purchase it. 

Then they looked at the two people in the torture cell who looked like the target of all these things. One was a man while the other one was a woman. That man looked lifeless as seemed to be torture until he could only wish for hell while the other woman looked less tortured than him but still she looked like she was tired of life.

Both of them had been locked here soon after Lisa disappeared all those years ago. They become old in this cell.

There was one torturer signed to each one of them. Their heads were covered by a cloth so Lisa and Alex couldn't look at their faces. Then Alex spoke.

" They are locked here for more than a decade. They are locked here since after you disappeared. They are the ones who took you apart from us. They told us that they sold you to the human traffickers. I searched that whole group of traffickers and destroyed them yet I could never find you. I tortured every single one of the members of that group to found about you. Finally, one said that they were going to sell you but you run away. They tried to find you but they couldn't and soon after someone mysteriously destroyed their group and rescued all the victims. I had an inkling that it was related to you and tried everything I could to find you but unfortunately, I could never. In the end, when I was truly losing all my hopes, you suddenly appeared on the ball looking exactly like your mother. I was so shocked that I couldn't react even after you collapsed right in front of me. I am sorry, Lisa! I failed you as your father. I couldn't save my own daughter from harm while being the general of this country... "