Additional Chapter 172: Arthur Anthony 11.

Grace was unable to say anything. This was all too sudden and unexpected. She wasn't prepared for anything at all. 

Arthur gazed at her for a long time and finally got up. 

" I will be going now. Tomorrow, give me an answer. Eliza can't wait long. As soon as better. I don't have any other intentions so don't worry. After this, if you don't want to see me, I won't appear in front of you. I will do as you say. Just let me help and protect you and your daughter. Bye."

" Wait!" As Arthur was at door, Grace called out and walked towards him. 

Arthur turned around. Grace stared at him seriously and said.

" What if i really don't want to see you? What if I agree for you to help but don't let you help by my side but from behind? What if I just used you for myself? You are the Prince. You are very useful."

Hearing her, Arthur smiled very warmly. Grace heartbeats quickened. Panicked, she said.

" Or what if I agree to be with you and then when everything is alright, I throw you aside? Then what?"

Arthur chuckled lovingly at her words. He rubbed her hair and said. 

" You may be older than me but Grace, for me, you are not younger or older, you are only the woman I want to protect and give everything for. When I saw you in the hospital that day, I already thought about everything. I am already a very blessed person. If I can't have you, I will still be thankful to God. If I can really have you, then it would really be heaven for me. And let me tell you about the royal family, once we love someone, no matter dead or alive, that person would be the only one. Whether that person is ours or someone else's, All I can do is respect you. This is my fate, my destiny. Whatever is written will happen."

Something hit Grace's heart when she heard his words.

" If you are really so serious, then why are you giving up before you even started? Why are you so confident that I won't look at you? What type of person do you think I am?"

Hearing this, Arthur was startled. Then he smiled helplessly. He moved her hair behind her ears and got a little closer to her. With only a palm distance between them, he said.

" Who said I am giving up? I am the Prince of Alencica and obviously, I am an optimistic person." 

Arthur gazed at her with deep and honest eyes. And he said.

" Grace, for now, I just want to save your daughter. I want to save you. After we save her, then only I will think about something else. And don't ever think that you being divorced or having a daughter will change anything. I will tell you clearly, whether it's my blood or not, I will love your daughter regardless because she is the blood of my life, My love. For me, being a member of the royal family, the best I could have was my beautiful family. I want to share them with you. I want to share everything that's good with you. I want to do all I could do for you."

Grace didn't know but her tears fell down. She was holding them for too long and suddenly someone come and said it's okay to not be okay. She couldn't control herself. 

Arthur was pained to see that. He wiped her tears with his hands.

" Why... I don't know what to do right now... Everything is such a mess... "

Arthur held her closer and wiped her tears. He moved her head towards him and looked at her seriously. 

" Grace, for me you are a woman to be treasured and protected. Not because you're weak but because you are too special to lose. I told you, don't think about anything. All I ask of you is to let me silently support you by your side. To hold you when your fall. To help you when you're helpless. Really, don't worry about me or anything else. We will first save Eliza and then we will think or do whatever we want. If I fail to save you and Eliza, then I won't have face to show in front of you."

Arthur kissed her on the forehead. 

" I am going now. Calm down. Worry about yourself. Use me, rely on me, depend on me. I will be at your service." 

Arthur left. This was all too much for Grace. After a long time, she saw the time and it was near dinner time. As she was going to make something nutritious for Eliza, the doorbell rang. A man in a stiff suit and earpiece stood at the door. He had some paper bag in his hand.

" Greeting to miss Grace. I am Prince Arthur's personal bodyguard. He sent this nutritious meal prepared by the head chef of the kingdom for little miss. This meal is healthy for Little misses condition. He said to trust him. The head chef is a very great nutritionist and is also very knowledgeable about illness. Please have it." 

Grace took the bag. She closed the door and was still struck. She really didn't expect this. She sat out the dishes on the table. They were still warm and smelled great. She saw that it was really a healthy meal for a person with Leukemia. She couldn't understand what she felt. She woke up Eliza and carefully fed her. After that, she fed her medicines. Fortunately, nothing happened today. Usually, Eliza would feel pain. Sometimes her nose even bled. 

After drawing and writing a little, Eliza again fell asleep. She wasn't a very expressive and talkative person but she was very cute when she does anything.  

Grace got up on the bed and covered them with the quilt. Then she closed the lamp and hugged Eliza. She wasn't able to sleep properly since she got the news of Eliza's illness. But now she was strangely relieved and fell asleep comfortably. She didn't even contemplate about her reply to Arthur. Maybe her heart subconsciously already said yes.