Chapter 43: Jet Ski For Two Person.

Lisa was still embarrassed as she wrapped the blanket around herself and went into the bathroom. She comes out in a bathrobe as she had a habit where she would not change her clothes in the bathroom. Alex knew that but he took a towel and dried her hair before going out to let her change her clothes.

Lisa smiled and changed her clothes. Now she wore a pair of black jeans with a white t-shirt. She closed the buttons of her shirt as she hides her beautiful skin. And then she took out her black wool coat. It reached above her knee and was very stylish and suited her perfectly. At that time, Alex knocked and come in. He saw her and smiled at her beauty. She was so out worldly and good that he felt blessed. 

Lisa looked up at him but she still felt a little shy and therefore retracted her eyes. Alex was also one of a kind. He was handsome beyond words. He was wearing white jeans with a black t-shirt. It has silver embroidery on it and he was wearing blue diamond cufflinks. They both matched each other perfectly. 

Alex strode towards her and embraced her. He gazed deeply into her eyes as he found them very beautiful. She darted her eyes as she blushed. At that movement, he found her the most and adorable person. He then put a hand on her cheek and made her look at him in the eyes as he said," You're very beautiful!"

Lisa was blushing but she couldn't do anything as he held her down. This was all new to her and she was not used to it. But she liked it.

They smiled at each other and then Alex left a peck on her lips. Then he said to her to wait as he retrieved something from the bag and then he put on a simple and sweet necklace on her slender neck. It was a white gold chain with a ring design on it. Small diamonds were attached to that ring shape. As her first button of the shirt was open, he could see her delicate collarbone. The necklace rested beautifully on her collarbones.

Alex pulled back and looked at her as he smiled. He truly felt blessed. He grabbed her hand and took her towards the mirror. Lisa looked at the mirror and saw their reflections. At that movement, they truly seemed like a match made in heaven. She turned around and nestled herself in his arms while he returned her hug and rested his head on top of hers. After a long time, he finally moved and kissed her on her forehead as he said," Let's go."

Finally, they went out. 

At this time, Zayn and Nicole toured around the street and eat some famous street food from there. It was cold in the morning. Zayn noticed that she was cold as he put his coat on her. He brought corn for her. 

At the stall, The man slightly burnt the corn with fire and after it was baked, they put salt in a small bowl and took a lemon. After cutting the lemon, they damped it on salt and rubbed the lemon on the corn. It was ready. They put the corn on its outer shells and served them out.

Zayn carefully reminded her that the corn was hot and that they shouldn't eat it immediately as hot puffs of air were coming out from it. But it didn't take a long time for it to get warm as it was cold. They started eating it. As they were eating, Zayn's phone rang. He saw it was his brother and picked it up. 

Alex's voice comes from the phone," We are ready. Where are you guys, we will head there."

" Bhai, you can directly come to the arranged place but remember to eat something," Zayn said.

" Already? Okay, then we will arrive shortly after having a light breakfast." Alex hung up.

Alex and Lisa went to a cafe and had a light veg sandwich. When Lisa asked him why they were having so light food he said it's a surprise.

After eating, he took her to the lake there. There were lots of boats around the lake. Kayak, canoe, paddle craft, rowing craft, outrigger canoe, single-masted sailing boat, powerboat, catamaran, gondola, motorboat, jet ski. They were for a single person and multiple people too.

There were also water sports like surfing, windsurfing, parasailing, jet-skiing, wet boarding, kitesurfing, wakeboarding, skimboarding, diving, water polo, water volleyball, water basketball,  underwater scooter, scuba diving, jet lev-flyer, etc.

The lake was quite large for all of this to be here but it was beautiful.

They already had a room booked in the hotel at the beach. Alex took Lisa to change while Zayn took Nicole to change and they come out in their swimsuits. 

Alex and Zayn were wearing shorts while Nicole and Lisa were wearing bikinis but they weren't as exposed as the normal ones.

While Nicole had straight hair, Lisa had slightly curly. They were both looking gorgeous. Alex was giving gentlemanly Aura as always but Zayn looked like a playboy because of his hair damped in water. Lisa calmly went towards Alex as he put his hand around her waist. They walked forward. 

Nicole went towards Zayn and furrowed her brows. 

Zayn noticed her unhappy mood and asked her what's wrong as he approached her. As he was going to put his hand on her waist, she pushed his hand away and grumbled," Your brother looked so gentlemanly yet you look like those second-generation young masters that are playboys! Humph!"

Zayn was speechless. Nicole bit her lower lips and looked around to see many women eyeing Zayn and she felt really unhappy," Why did you wear such exposing clothes?"

Zayn suddenly smiled mischievously. Nicole felt that he was truly a playboy with that smile of his. She even imagined him playing on the beach with various beauties. Her eyes darkened as she looked at him angrily. But when Zayn suddenly hugged her, she was shocked. Then she heard him whispering into her ears.

" Are you jealous?!"

As his warm breath tickled her, she hastily pushed him away and stuttered," N-No! Don't talk nonsense!" She blushed furiously from getting exposed. However, Zayn stopped teasing her and gently embraced her and kissed her on her lips," Don't worry. I am your man and... "

Zayn's eyes glinted dangerously as he said," Don't you see those men's eyes on you!"

Nicole shuddered at his voice as she glanced around. Previously, she was jealous so she could only saw the women eyeing Zayn but now she saw those men who were looking at her, and then she saw Zayn's dark eyes. She gulped.

Then she heard him," Maybe we should go back?!"

" N-No! I am already in this not-so-exposing bikini! What more can I wear? And besides, aren't you more exposed than me?!" Nicole was frustrated. She was a crazy lover of water! How can she leave all the fun and go back?!

As Zayn was going to say something again, she quickly sealed his lips and said," Okay! Okay! Let's go. Bhabhijaan and Bhai must have already started playing!"

Zayn was stunned as he let her drag him. It seems like his greatest rival was not even a human but the water.

After meeting and discussing, they decided to first ride a jet ski for two people.