Chapter 120: Blonde Hair And Blue Eyes!

Lisa was so happy and excited that she couldn't think about anything else. After she calmed down a little, Alex told her.
" We need to go now. We have to be careful about the baby too. "
" Ok!"
Alex didn't let her walk herself and instead, picked her up. Lisa wanted to say something but stopped when she realized he won't listen. She felt awkward when people looked at them.
When they went out, they saw that everyone was still there except Zayn and Nicole.
Alex put her down and Emma hugged her. Lisa felt bad for making her mother so much worried. She hugged Emma back and apologised.
" I am sorry! For making you all worried."
" Stupid! Apologising for giving us such good news!"
Emma smacked her on the head but it felt more like a pat. Lisa smiled with tears in her eyes. As a going to be mother, now she can understand more clearly what she meant to her mother. What her mother had to go through when she disappeared.
Just then, Zayn and Nicole returned. After congratulating Lisa, they told them that they had booked some presidential suits in a 5-star hotel in this village. Fortunately, as there were a lot of travellers coming to this village for its beauty, there were some good hotels and restaurants in this village. Of course, they couldn't let Lisa stay in the tent in this condition. And all of them were not interested in camping anymore. All of them went back to take their luggage back before going to the hotel. There were only three presidential suits in the hotel while one was already occupied. They booked the other two and gave one to Emma and Arlo and the other to Violet. It was basic manners to give the best to the elders first but Violet refused to take that room. She told them not to be stubborn. As Lisa was pregnant, she should stay there. They were helpless against her.
It was already midnight when they all went into their rooms.
Other than the presidential suite, there were also good rooms. They took one while giving the other to Violet.
After arriving at the room, they quickly took a shower and fell asleep from the fatigue.
Everyone slept peacefully in their rooms without knowing what a twisted plot was going to surprise them tomorrow.
Robin and Lee slept while hugging their children. Making sure that they are fine and asleep. They didn't know why but it was a very good night.
When they woke up, the sun had risen. Light shone through the window. Robin woke up to see her children snuggled against each other in a deep sleep while the other side of the bed was empty.
She searched the place but didn't find him. Just as she was going to call him, his call came. She smiled and picked up.
" Are you awake? Did I wake you up?!"
" No. I already woke up. What happened?"
" Nothing! Something urgent came up and I needed to go. I won't make it to the breakfast so have it there. I will try to be there for lunch."
" Alright! Take care."
" Yeah!"
After turning around, she went back to the bedroom. Seeing her son and daughter deep in sleep, Robin felt warm. She kissed them both on the forehead before going to take a bath.
When she comes out, they were already awake looking here and there at the scenery. The curtain was open. So they could see the beautiful village from here. They seem to like it.
After bathing them, Robin took them out for the breakfast. While going down in the elevator, she crossed paths with Arlo. At first, Arlo didn't look at her but when he saw their blonde hair and blue eyes, he was stunned for a long time and couldn't react until they were gone and the elevator doors closed. When he went back, he already lost them.

 He was so absent-minded that he forget to pay for the breakfast after getting it. He ordered the food to be brought to everyone's rooms. They decided to meet up at lunch as they do their things until then.
After having breakfast, Robin took them to tour around as they enjoyed themselves. When it finally comes to lunchtime, they choose a restaurant famous for the special dish in this village and sat there while waiting for Lee.
Alex and Zayn decided to have lunch at the restaurant that is famous for its signature dish. Everyone was to gather there. 

While Lee was leaving the cafe, he left a last order to the man.
" There is something amiss here. I had an uneasy feeling. Who destroyed the Xie family and overnight at that?! Find it out as quickly as possible. This is a serious matter!"