Chapter 154: For A Loving Mother To Be There.

No one other than the three of them knew how their mother looked like. Only Lee saw her but it wasn't clear enough for him to understand that Alex's daughter looked exactly like his mother. The only exception was her blonde hair and blue eyes. Even though her hair was blonde, they were still like Krystal. Not wavy but not straight either. Her eyes looked like hers with the only exception of the colour inside. 

Nicole was to first one to come back and she instantly fell in love with this adorable girl. Then Lee comes back. Jack and Sophia excitedly run towards Alex and look at his daughter. They were so excited and happy that it showed on their faces. Lee also found Alex's daughter a little similar but he thought that it was because she looked like Alex. 

Nicole and Lee both noticed that something was off with these siblings but they felt it wasn't the right time to ask. When it was lunchtime, Lee brought them food. After that, Alex told them to go home and fresh up. He also told them that Lisa would be awake until they came back.
After contemplating for a while, they agreed to it. 

Lee, Robin, Jack and Sophia went ahead. Soon after, Nicole and Zayn also left. In the car, Zayn didn't talk much. Robin was also in a daze. After they reached home, Zayn and Robin quickly went to take a bath. Nicole and Lee also took a bath themselves. The children had already taken a bath in the morning. 

Robin and Lee were alone in the room. Robin was in front of the dressing table. She had the hairdryer on in her hand and as she was going to dry her hair. However, she sat there frozen in a daze. Lee come out in his bathrobe and saw that she was still sitting there in a daze. He went towards her and took the hairdryer from her. Then he dried her hair. After putting the hairdryer aside, he went in front of her and sat down on his knee. He warmly held her hands as he asked her worriedly.

" What happened? Are you alright?!"

Robin gazed at Lee as she didn't know how to tell him.
After a long time, she finally opened her mouth and said one word. 

" Krystal... "

Hearing that, Lee was stunned because he knew it was the Queen's name. Robin doesn't take her name easily because it hurts. She still couldn't let go of the past. Then she continued.

" That's the name Bhai gave her."

Lee thought that Alex must have given that name to his daughter in the memory and love of his mother. But seeing the way Robin was talking, he knew there was more than what meets the eyes. He patiently waited for her to finish. 

With a tear falling from the corner of her eye, Robin finally said.

" Lee, she looks exactly like Mummy. I don't know what's going on but it feels like Mummy has come back in a different way to console us, to give back some love that is overdue. Lee, I am really glad to be alive!" Robin started crying as she hugged Lee tightly. Lee was too shocked to react.

Then Robin said between her tears.

" I saw Mummys picture when she was a newborn. Dad has collected them and kept them like his treasure. He always used to show them to us. He loved Mummy on a different level. There was nothing he wouldn't do for her. We have seen and heard about Mummy instead of the storybooks. Dad liked to recite about their real-life stories instead of the storybooks. I couldn't forget those pictures. I have seen them so much that I can say for sure that Bhai's daughter looks exactly like how Mommy used to look as a newborn. I don't even know what to do. I am so shocked and excited. I am so glad... " 

After a long time, Lee finally got his senses back. He believed in what she said. Now that he thought about it, the baby looked similar to the Queen. Lee was surprised but he was really happy for Alex, Robin and Zayn.