Chapter 46: Hmm... It hurts!

' Where am I? Why is it so dark here? Hello? Is anyone here? Hello? Suddenly she saw a little girl run past her. She was shocked to see a little girl in this dark place but then she realized that the girl was not in the dark place.

It looked like she was trapped somewhere in the dark but she could see everything that was going on the outside. She was confused! What's going on?! It was like she was watching from the window inside a dark room.

Then she suddenly heard the girl's voice as she shouted," Mommy! Daddy!" Hazel was stunned. Her eyes widened and she stared blankly at the silhouette of the little girl. 

That-That voice... 

Hazel looked at the source of the voice and saw the little girl stop before two people. Her heartbeats fastened and she slowly looked up and saw very familiar faces she could not bear to forget and tears instantly gushed out of her eyes at the sight. 

However as the little girl almost reached them, she fell down because she was running too fast. Then she heard the anxious yet caring voice of those two people. " Robin!"

 Yeah! Robin! She almost forgets her own name. It's been ages since someone called her by that name but whenever she heard that name, her heart felt like it was being pierced by some sharp needles. She only ever wished to hear that name from her brothers. She had been waiting to hear that name from her brothers. But alas...

She comes back to her senses when she heard the anxious yet caring and warm voice of her mother," Robin! Are you okay?! Let me see!"

Her mother, Krystal, squatted down as she inspected her carefully and noticed that her knees were scrapped and bleed slightly. It wasn't serious but they were red from the blood. She saw her little self's eyes teary from pain. Though she wasn't injured badly, as she wasn't used to the slightest pain, she found it hurting. 

She could also hear her father saying," Darling, why did you run?! See you are hurt! What should I do now!"

Krystal hugged Robin as she patted her back to console her," It's alright! It's alright! Mommy got you! Is it hurting my baby?!"

Her little self sniffled slightly as she said," Hmm... It hurts!" She said with a teary face. Krystal gets anxious as she shouted at her husband.

" What are you doing crying like girls?! Quickly bring the first-aid kit! Fast!"

Her father finally comes back to his senses when he was scolded by his wife. He stuttered while replying," Y-Yes!" Then he ran off to bring a first-aid kid.

While watching this scene, Hazel or you can say Robin suddenly chuckled while she was crying because of the behaviour of her parents. When she was a kid, she didn't understand much but now seeing this she found her parents childish and funny. She was entranced by this scene in front of her that she momentarily forget everything else. 

Then she saw her father had come back with a first-aid kit in his hands. He was panting and sweating because of running. Krystal picked her up and took her to the bench at the side to sit down. She held her carefully in her lap. Her father also sat beside them as he quickly opened the first-aid kit for her mother. 

Krystal took out an antiseptic wipe and said to her daughter caringly," Baby, it is gonna hurt a little. Please bear with it for Mommy!" Then she eyed her husband. He quickly understood what she meant and started talking to Robin to distract her.

Krystal wiped her small wound with the antiseptic wipe. However, as soon as she felt it, little Robin started wailing from the pain. It felt like someone was burning her wound.

Fortunately, Krystal had already wiped her wound until she realized it. Then she hugged Robin as she consoled," It's okay! It's okay! Mommy will shoo away the pain."

 As she was still crying, her father said," Yeah! Daddy will beat it for hurting my darling!"

She stopped wailing loudly and only sniffled. Krystal took out an ointment from the first-aid kit as she held Robin in her arms. After opening the cap, she took out some ointment on her slender and beautiful finger. She applied it to her daughter's wound. This time it didn't hurt but instead, it felt good. And finally, their little darling smiled.

Her little self suddenly asked her parents then," Mommy, why did we come to brother's school? Is it some special day today?!"But before her parents could say anything, she said cheekily," If it is, then can Robin have ice cream?"

Her parents were speechless but looking at their dear daughter, they smiled as they looked at each other's eyes and said," Okay! Today, mommy daddy will take Robin and Alex to eat ice cream."

" Yay!" She smiled happily. They heard the bell ring as kids started coming out of school and running to their parents. After some time, Alex also comes out as he looked around for his chauffeur but was surprised to find his parents and little sister. He smiled brightly seeing them and run to them.

Their father quickly went forward to take Alex into his arms as he was scared he would also fall. Alex truly resembled their father. After they strode towards Krystal and Robin, Alex quickly struggled to get down from his father's arms and run to hug his mommy. Krystal quickly hugged him back and asked," How was your school baby? What did they teach you today?"

Alex smiled cutely and said," Mommy, they taught me simple plus and minus questions and some words of English. They also taught us a poem and they said to make something for our mothers so I also made something."

" Really! What is it?!" She asked with anticipation as they entered the car. Their father carried Robin inside and then ordered the chauffeur to start driving.

Alex pull out his tiny bag from his shoulders and took out a beautiful red...