Additional Chapter 165: Arthur Anthony 4.

After a while, there was a knock on the door. Robin entered. She held a tray in her hands. Before they could say anything, she said.

" I brought some soup for both of you. Drink it. Don't reject it. You have to keep yourself strong for Arthur, for your family and for each other. Don't worry, he will wake up. Just don't collapse before that."

Saying that she put the tray on the table and rubbed Zayn's hair before going out. 

They were only able to drink one bowl out of two. It has already been 4 hours since then. 

All the children suddenly seem to have grown up overnight. Jack, Sophia and Krystal run back and forth to take care of all the things. 

Nobody slept for a moment. After almost 17 hours, Arthur finally woke up. Zayn and Nicole quickly wore their masks and went inside.

Nicole first checked over everything to know he was alright. When she saw that he is okay, she cried relievedly and sat down. Arthur couldn't speak at all. Zayn helped him drink water and then put the oxygen mask back on him. Nicole calmed down and held his hand. She put her other hand on his cheek as tears flowed down her eyes. Then she kissed his hand. Zayn went out to inform everyone. 

However, they couldn't meet him yet. Then, they shifted Arthur from ICU to a special ward. Soon after, Arthur fell asleep again. He had no strength at all. He even had to lay on his arm all the time because his front and back are both heavily wounded. He was injured really badly. It was really fortunate luck for him to survive.

As soon as they got out of the ward, Nicole collapsed in Zayn's arms. She didn't really faint but she fell asleep in his arms. Zayn quickly took her to a proper ward. The doctors put both of them on insulin because they both needed it. They lay side by side. Zayn tightly held her in his arms and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, the others were also able to relax. Alex looked at Arthur from outside and finally went to his room and fell asleep in Lisa's arms. Robin and arm also took a rest. While Jack, Sophia and Krystal stayed in one room. They were also tired. They talked a little about Arthur and then went to sleep to regain some energy. However, all of them didn't sleep for long. They just slept enough to regain their strength.

Nicole woke up right after 4 hours. She didn't want to be asleep when Arthur woke up again. Soon after, others also woke up. Violet was also alright now. Arlo and Emma also come back.

Arthur woke up 3 hours after Nicole. This time, he was slightly better and could talk. Still, at a time, only 2 people could be in the ward. Since she woke up, Nicole stayed in the ward. 

When he woke up, she helped him drink water and asked if he was alright but she didn't look him into eyes. Zayn silently stayed beside them and helped Nicole in whatever he could.

After Arthur drank water, he finally talked.

" Mamma, I am sorry... Don't be upset, okay?!"

Nicole looked at him for a second but averted her eyes. She didn't say anything but silently accompanied him. Arthur felt really bad. He knew how much hurt she would've been because of this. 

" Mamma, I am really sorry. I know I have hurt you. I just wanted to do something for my country."

" Don't talk too much. You haven't recovered yet."

" Please forgive me, Mom, Dad."

Nicole finally looked at him Tears fell from her eyes. Her voice trembled as she said.

" Then why do something to apologize for?!"

" I am sorry... "

Nicole cried a little and kissed him on the forehead.