Chapter 159: The Creator Of Myself.

The fireworks started and like always, after one huge bang, the next fireworks came. The sparks come together creating some words.

" Happy Birthday!"

After that came... 

" The beloved Princess of Alencica~ "

The whole of Alencica greeted Krystal. After that was over, came the banging fireworks one after another. Everyone watched in enjoying the moment. 

Alex and Lisa didn't let go of their daughter and held her tightly. The sight was beautiful the memory was unforgettable. Everything was really great.

After a while, the fireworks died down. Then Lisa called out to her daughter and said warmly.

" Baby, here comes the second gift~ "

Suddenly, some servants came. They held flying lanterns in their hands and waited to light them on the Kings signal. When Alex nodded his head, they lit them all up. First, Alex and Lisa with the help of their daughter pushed it upwards. Then Robin and Lee followed by Nicole and Zayn with their son. Then Jack and Sophia together. Arlo and Emma also followed with Violet at the end. After the royal family's flying lanterns came into the view, suddenly the whole city lit up with unlimited small lights flying upwards. Soon after, an amazing view came into their sight. Alex had distributed the lanterns among the country and made them do this. Just so he could surprise his dear daughter.

She laughed genuinely and was really happy by this surprise. It was beautiful and reminded her of the Disney movie ' Tangled' She never thought it would happen in real life but her parents did any and everything for her. They actually took the idea from the movie ' Tangled'. 

One hour remained for midnight. They already had dinner. Now, Alex dismissed the servants and handed his daughter to Lisa. Krystal looked curiously and anticipatingly at her father wondering what he was up to now. Alex kissed her forehead and said.

" Baby, I am coming in just a minute, alright? Wait here for me." 

" Yess daddy." Alex smiled and went inside. Soon, he came out. Only family members were there. He had something in his hand that he hid behind his back. Lisa kissed her on the cheek and put her down.

Alex and Lisa bend down in front of her. 

" Baby, this is the last gift from Mummy and Daddy!"

Saying that Alex pulled out a glass Jar from his back and handed it to Lisa. Lisa opened the jar and the fireflies sped out from it. Surrounding them all. Alex had planned it for 6 months. For her, he invested in them and finally gathered 100 fireflies. He still had some left and he planned to keep it going and reserve this species and make them grow. 

Krystal was just stunned by this surprise. Even elders dream of this scenario but no one gets it yet her parents once again did it for her. The fireflies surrounded her for a moment before going off. She loved it. She loved it so much.

She turned around and hugged Lisa and Alex who was still kneeling on the ground. 

" Thank you, Mummy and Daddy! I loved it~ " Some tears spill out of her eyes.

" No baby. Don't cry! We can't bear it. Come here." Lisa said. She wiped her tears and gave her a long and loving peck on the forehead.  Then she pulled apart and put her hair behind the ears.

" Give daddy a hug, Baby!" Lisa told her. 

Krystal hugged Alex tightly. " Thank you, daddy! I love you!"

" I love you too, dear. No need to thank daddy. That was the least I could do for you."

After that, it was time to rock. They went inside the car and drove to Never Land. After reaching there, they all went to the place made for the royal family in a glass cabin. Robin went backstage and Lee accompanied her.