Chapter 28: Am I That Beautiful?

Lisa tucked Alex under the blanket seriously before turning around to leave. However, Alex suddenly held her wrist and pushed her down as she fell on the bed. Alex wrapped the blanket around Lisa and hugged her tightly from behind. Lisa was truly stunned this time and could not react in time. When she comes back to her senses, She was already in Alex's arms. 

Just as she was going to ask him what he was doing, Alex whispered in her ear.

" Don't leave me alone."

Hearing his weak voice, Lisa trembled slightly.

Alex noticed it and said," I am sorry for what I have been doing before."

After a pause, he continued.

" I like you... "

Lisa was shocked and this time she couldn't utter a word and stuttered.

'' I...I...''

'' Shush, don't say anything. Let's go to sleep. Okay?''

Lisa couldn't say anything and only nodded her head slightly. Alex turned Lisa around as they lay face to face. Their foreheads touching each other as they stared deeply into the other's eyes. Alex buried his head in her embrace and held her tightly.

After some time Lisa finally heard his steady breathing and relaxed. Then her expression becomes complicated. She never thought that Alex would still like her since after he woke up because he had lost all his ambitions. He lost all his own wishes. So she was ready to hide her so-called one-sided feelings forever and die with it but she didn't expect Alex to suddenly say that he liked her! She was very happy yet worried about him.

Unknowingly, Lisa also fell asleep in Alex's warm embrace. They both unconsciously held each other tightly like the other one would disappear if they let go.

The next morning..........

 Zayn was in better condition. When he woke up, he saw Nicole sleeping right beside her. He kept staring at her until a very long time. Suddenly, he heard a very beautiful and soft voice,'' Am I that beautiful?'' Nicole asked teasingly as she opened her eyes and stared at him.

Zayn was stunned for some time before he finally comes back to his senses. When he saw her looking at him with that shining eyes, she seems like the most beautiful person in the world. Zayn stared at her seriously when Nicole asked,'' What? Haven't you sneaked enough?''

While she was still thinking about teasing him, Zayn suddenly lowered his head and kissed her fiercely yet gently. Nicole was stunned. What happened just now?

She was so shocked that she stared blankly at him. Zayn let her go and put his forehead on hers. Seeing her still blank eyes he smiled and said teasingly,'' You're supposed to close your eyes when we are kissing.''

Hearing his voice, Nicole finally snapped out of her daze and blushed furiously. The tip of her ears also turned red and she looked extremely dazzling to Zayn. He couldn't help but kiss her again. Nicole closed her eyes embarrassingly. After some time she didn't push him away and instead embarrassed him.

After a long time, Zayn finally let go of her. Nicole was already like a red tomato but tried to pretend to be cool. Her forehead was touching Zayn's as they both panted a little. Zayn pecked her on the lips one last time before getting up from the bed with her. They both washed up and took a warm bath before going down for the breakfast. Zayn's fever has already subsided.

When they went downstairs, Nicole tried her best to be calm and tried to avoid Zayn's gaze. Zayn enjoyed teasing her like this and found her especially cute.

They somehow finished eating breakfast. After breakfast, Zayn said he would go to look for his brother and asked her if she would like to come with him so that she can also meet his brother.

Nicole thought for a while and then nodded. ''Okay.''

They changed clothes and went into the car. Zayn drove off with Nicole as he phoned his brother but his phone was off. After thinking for a while, he called Lisa as she was closest to his brother.

In the Villa.....

Alex and Lisa were still sleeping soundly when a ringtone rang out disturbing their peaceful sleep. Alex frowned at the loud voice and when he saw Lisa was about to wake up because of the voice, Alex put his hand over her eyes and nestled her in his embrace. When He saw that she didn't wake up, he picked up the ringing phone.

'' Hello?''