Chapter 138: Personally Designed By Lisa.

Alex opened his eyes. The ceiling was in front of him but he couldn't see it. All that remained in his eyes was his dream. After a long time, he looked down and saw Lisa sleeping deeply in his arms. Maybe it was because she was pregnant but she started sleeping more than usual.
At that movement, he couldn't thank God enough for everything he had. For his family, for his unborn child and for Lisa.
Whenever he thought about his parents, he felt really bad that they weren't alive. He genuinely wanted to live just one more day with his parents but he knew that wasn't possible.
However, he learned something very important through his past, present and dream. 
From now onwards, his past is just something to treasure. Other than that, he only has to focus on the present. On what he has and on what he wants to protect.
Alex moved sideways and laid face to face with Lisa.
She had her eyes closed. Her long eyelashes fluttered. Her slim nose moved as she breathed. Her lips were like cherry blossoms. Soft, beautiful and enticing.
She was so beautiful. It was simply amazing how such beautiful people existed. As she was lying sideways, her hair was over her cheek and some fringes reached her eyes. She had such a calm and gentle face. Usually, when she was awake, she had a cold or calm face.  However, she rarely had this type of gentle face that looked outwardly. It felt like she was from a different world.
Alex didn't know why but seeing her sleeping face, his heart stirred uncontrollably. It was as if he saw her for the first time. All he wanted to do now was to love her and protect her. He pulled the quilt upwards and covered her with it.
He went closer to her and gently gave her a peck on her forehead.
Lisa's eyelashes trembled before she slowly opened her eyes. Seeing Alex staring at her, her eyes were dazed. She just woke up from a deep sleep so she took some time before noticing her surrounding.
Seeing Alex staring at her, she blinked for some time before smiling warmly at him. Her eyes were filled with happiness and love. Seeing her, Alex was reminded of his mother once again. That gentleness, that loving eyes, that caring nature and that wise aura were something different from a normal person. A rare number of people can have That wise aura yet great personality.
As Lisa saw him staring at her deeply, she smiled and touched his fringes that were almost over his eyes. Then she put her hand on his forehead. His hair fringes covering her hand as she looked at him. She went closer towards him and pulled his fringes up with her hand and landed a peck on his forehead.
After letting go of his hair, the fringes again covered his forehead.  Smiling brightly, she said.
" Let's get up now. Did you have enough rest? If not, then sleep more. I will look after other things." Then she sat up on the bed. However, Alex suddenly pulled her in his arms and kissed her. After letting her go, he said.
" I slept really well. Let's go together." Then he got up and picked her up from the bed. Then he took her to the bathroom. He put her down on the basin and checked the water temperature. After confirming it was warm, he let her wash up until he prepared the bath for her. After everything was done, he left her alone for the bath.
After they both bathed, they changed their clothes. Alex wore black jeans with a white plain shirt while Lisa wore white slacks with below-knee length kurta. The sleeves reached her palm and the collar was straight and tidy. The black colour suited her well. She wore black 1-inch sandals and wore a white fur muffler because of the cold. In her right hand, there was a ring on the ring finger. While on her left hand, she wore a set of rings. Since she entered the entertainment industry, her fashion style has become more cool and amazing. So much that once it became the trend. The set of rings were really beautiful. They were personally designed by Lisa and custom made for her.
There were four rings for all the fingers on her left hand except the thumb. The first ring was black with white gold covering its ends. It was for the first finger. The second ring was just plain black for the middle finger. The third ring was black with designs covering it. It gave an ancient type of feeling. It was worn on the ring finger or the left hand. The fourth ring was designed with gaps in between. It was a simple but elegant design that suited her well. After wearing all those rings on her fingers, she went out with Alex.