Additional Chapter 184: Arthur Anthony 23.

Arthur gentlemanly bowed as he offered his hand to her for dance. Grace smiled. Amelia took Eliza in her arms. Grace put her hand in his. Their rings matched as good as them. Shining upon others. 

Arthur held her gently and led her towards the dance stage. Everyone quieted down and watched them. As they reached the stage, Arthur put a hand on her waist and held her hand. Grace put her hand on his shoulder and the other was held by him. 

Now the renowned singer sang the same song 'Beautiful In White' Arthur arranged for that because that song held a deep meaning in their hearts. 

" Not sure if you know this

But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece
So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight... "

They did a beautiful dance on the stage. They looked amazing together. After this song ended, the audience applauded them enthusiastically. They were going to climb down now but the Nicole, Zayn, Alex, Lisa, Robin and Lee also come up and told them to dance with them once more. 

Then the respective couples danced again. This time it was also a beautiful song. This song was in English invented by a Thailand singer. 'Because Of You' by BY2.

" I'm gonna be fine

You left me alone
Can I heal the wounds myself
So what can I do
And why did you come
To make my heartbeat for you
Don't, don't lose my mind
Dream of you again
And I look to you as it fell
I want to make a wish in the well
Hold me tight show your love
Everytime I trade my soul because of you
If you wanna be in my way cuz of me
The stars
Were shinning to me away
Whispering I want you to know you're my world
Everytime I crazy is because of you
If you're looking right at me because of love
To me it's a pretty wonderland
Do not make me make me cry again
I need you right now... "

Alex and Lisa danced elegantly enjoying themselves. Robin was also smiling brightly and she flirted and teased Lee silently. Nicole occasionally glanced at Arthur and Grace as they felt glad.  Everyone enjoyed themselves. However the single dogs like Jack, Sophia and Krystal just looked at them helplessly as they smiled. Of course, they didn't lack a partner but didn't want to dance with strangers.

Jack looked beside him at Sophia and asked teasingly.

" Envious?"

" What?! Are you itching for beating, Jack?!"

" Haha. Okay. Do you want to dance with your Brother?"

" Okay!"

Jack offered his hand to her and walked on the stage. Meanwhile, Arthur and Grace were interrupted by Max. Arthur unwillingly had to let her go. Max took his daughter from him. Arthur saw that Krystal was alone and went towards her. Krystal was his dance teacher. She was also his partner when he was learning. 

" Didi, it's been a long time since we dance. How about you teach me again?" He asked with a cheeky smile. 

Krystal chuckled softly.

" Okay!"

Like this, they danced. Everyone was laughing brightly talking and teasing each other while dancing. Some were emotional and some unwilling. However, the tears were of happiness. 

" I'm gonna be fine
You left me alone
Can I heal the wounds myself
So what can I do
And why did you come
To make my heartbeat for you
Don't, don't lose my mind
Dream of you again
And I look to you as it fell
I want to make a wish in the well
Hold me tight show your love
Every time I'm crazy is because of you
If you're looking right at me because of love
To me it's a pretty wonderland
Do not make me make me cry again
I need you right now
Hey boy do not be shy
Why not we have a try
Stay next to me
Push the bad memories aside
Put me in the palm of you
All my lifetime I will be thinking of you
Every time I trade my soul because of you
If you wanna be in my way cuz of me
The stars
Were shinning to me away
Whispering I want you to know you're my world
Every time I'm crazy is because of you
If you're looking right at me because of love
To me it's a pretty wonderland
Do not make me make me cry again
I need you right now... "

The song came to an end. They walked down. As Nicole was climbing down with Zayn, someone suddenly interrupted them.

" Miss Nicole, may I have the honour of dancing with you?!"

Nicole was shocked and her head reflexively sprinted up at the extremely familiar voice that she hadn't heard for a long time. 

"  Daniel?!" Shock and astonishment filled Nicole's eyes and she called out aloud. Zayn's eyes flickered sharply as he stared at Daniel.

It was Daniel Richard. The military doctor near Nicole's base when she worked as a scientist in the military. He was also the only person Zayn was actually guarded against. However, after their wedding, they lost contact and this was the first time they met after that. It was almost a decade now. He looked more intimidating and sharp despite growing old. He didn't look old rather he looked more mature. 

" Hi~ " Daniel replied back as he glanced at Zayn suggestively. Zayn looked at him coldly with a hint of treat.

" It's really you?! How long has it been? Where have you been?" Nicole excitedly asked him.

" Ask me one question at a time, alright?!" He laughed helplessly.

" Y-Yeah! Why didn't you contact me all this time? You even changed your contacts?!"

" ...It's not like that, I was just transferred to somewhere else." Daniel scratched the back of his head embarrassedly.

" What about you? I can't believe it's your son's marriage already. You don't look that old at all!" He asked back.

" Haha! Yeah Right!"

" So... May I have the honour of dancing with you?"

Nicole was almost subconsciously going to say yes when she felt a chill on her back. She looked back and saw Zayn glaring at them as if she was cheating on him. She laughed helplessly and kissed him on the cheek as whispered beside his ear.

" Hey, don't be jealous. I will be back soon. He is my friend. Bye~ "

Zayn looked at her helplessly as she walked on the stage with Daniel. She had a blooming smile on her that made him more and more furious that she was smiling like that with some other man. However, he knew he was being paranoid and controlled himself.

The next song was also great. It was 'I Wanna Grow Old With You' By Westlife too.