Chapter 102: Emma's Eyes Were Focused On The Picture Behind.

As she was getting impatient, Emma wanted to find something to distract her. She thought about going to her room but when she went there, she got more and more impatient. Finally, she randomly opened the television. It was a news channel. They were reporting about the recent increase in their economy and because of which, the central government decided to make a special programme to decrease poverty.
Emma changed the channel casually. In the next channel, it was a news report about the Xie family. It was reporting about how the Xie family suddenly went missing. Not even a servant of their house was found. The police were not giving any proper answers. They seem to vanish in the thin air. It has been a month still there was no news of then. As the Xie family had close connections with the royal family, they held the properties of the royal family like the kingdom, etc.
The news also enthusiastically reported that since they were not able to find the Xie family, the government will temporarily take over their properties. As the kingdom was a tourist place, they needed to manage it.
At the last, the reporter talked about the rumoured 3 children of the king and the queen who went missing. They talked about the facts that the Crown Prince who was exposed to the world has disappeared along with his rumoured little sister and brother. As Zayn and Robin, we're still young, their parents didn't expose them to the world.
Everyone wondered where these children went right after the death of their parents. Some said that the Crown Prince took his sibling with him and suicided. Some said he took them away to leave a peaceful life and some also said that they were murdered but no one knew what happened.
Emma was lost in her thought when the news channels started reporting something else. She was in a daze when the clip of a movie played on the television. A soon as she saw that face on the television, Emma was struck forever. She was a frozen statue. After the clip ended, the reporter reported.
" This is our new actress and the clip is from her first movie. Looking at her, I now believe that genius and God gifted people truly exist. This was her first movie! She didn't even have an endorsement before and now she is famous in our whole country. Her fame was not hyped but pure. She was the fastest dark horse in the entertainment industry so far. There are even rumours that she was complimented by Hollywood's famous director, xxx.
Who is she? Where is she from?! Everyones curious about it? Some know her but most of the people don't. Therefore, the MSC news presents you with information regarding everyone's new favourite actress. "
Emma was still frozen as she looked at the screen. She heard everything clearly as she waited for the reporter to continue without blinking her eyes.
The housekeeper came out and when she saw that Emma was watching television, she was shocked. She wanted to say something but looking at Emma, she stopped herself.
The reporter continued.
" We have found out that her name is Lisa. She is 24 years old and her height is 6 foots. She is new to the entertainment industry. What is the most shocking thing is, Ms Lisa is previously the PR director of the headquarters of the Zar Corporation. (On the television, the photo of Lisa in a suit in front of the company were uploaded.)
We all thought that this is the most shocking news we could have. However, we got a piece of terrific news that miss Lisa is the fiancee of Mr Alex. I am sure everyone already knows him. He is the planning director of the Zar Corporation. Who is also the project manager of Project Alinea. Everyone already knows how great achievements he and Mr Zayn, the Ceo of Zar Corporation has achieved. At first, people couldn't believe miss Lisa's unbelievable talent and suspected that there is something hidden from the eyes. However, once they knew that she was the PR director of the Zar Corporation, people didn't dare doubt her anymore. As the photos of Lisa played in the background, the reporter continued to talk but Emma's eyes were focused on the picture behind.
In that picture, Lisa was wearing black pant and a shirt with a long white coat draped over her shoulders. The buttons of the coat were black and shiny. Her hair was open as it hung loosely on her shoulders. She was wearing black goggles and a delicate necklace with white long boots.
The sky was clear and beautiful. It seems to be early in the morning. Behind her in the picture was a black Mercedes. She was looking really beautiful and cool in that picture. It was bright and clear.
Emma stared at it as tears suddenly started flowing from her eyes but it seems she didn't realize that as she just kept staring at it. The housekeeper panicked as she was going to call Arlo. However, t that movement the sound of the door opening was heard...