Chapter 136: She Deserved A Better One.

Zayn was still standing there, with his hands in his pockets, looking at the lamp flying in the sky.
At first, she wanted to take him back to the hotel with her but later, she thought that she should let him have this movement for himself.
She stood in front of the elevator and kept looking at him. After some time, she rested on the wall in front of the elevator as she was feeling tired. Zayn couldn't see her anymore if he turned around as she was hidden in the wall in front of the elevator.
For a long time, Zayn didn't leave. Nicole almost dozed of standing. But as the sky got bright, Zayn got his senses back. The lamp was almost gone. He came to the rooftop to lighten the lamp and flew it off from here. He wrote his feeling for his parents on the lamp. He said he loves them. He also said that they are all alright and happy so rest in peace. He also promised to visit them as soon as possible.
He was feeling quite happy last night. He felt like everything was a dream. He was scared of waking up from his dream. He would rather sleep forever than wake up in a world without his sister.
As he thought about last night, Nicole suddenly came to his mind. Then he saw the sky. It was bright.
He got worried that she may have woken up and found him missing. He didn't want to worry her and was planning to go back before the sky brightened but he forget time as he was thinking about other things.
Zayn quickly took out his phone from his pocket as he thought she would call him if she woke up but he was stunned to see his phone was switched off. He forgets it charges his phone so if switched off.  Zayn quickly looked at the time on his wristwatch.
Seeing that it has been an hour since the time Nicole usually wakes up, he hurried up. Putting the phone back in his pocket, he took out his car keys and went towards the elevator. Just as he was going to press the button to open up the elevator, he saw someone from the corner of his eye.
When Zayn turned around and saw that it was Nicole, he was really shocked. For a moment, he couldn't believe it.
Nicole was dozing off while standing but then, she subconsciously sat down with her back on the wall and almost fell asleep. The floor was clean. It didn't spoil her clothes but it was still not good to sleep there.
She didn't even realize when Zayn walked there. Last night really tired her out.
Seeing Nicole, Zayn couldn't express his feelings. He felt warn yet sad. He felt warm because she came all the way here for him and even waited on him for who knows how long but he felt bad because she had to wait for him even though she seems quite tired and sleepy. Moreover, last night he went out his disturbed feelings on her and made her so tired. Even though she tried to stop him at first, he still didn't. 
He felt guilty and ashamed of himself. He also felt that she deserved a better one.
As he was thinking about the messed-up things, he saw that Nicole's head was falling to the side and quickly supported her. Then he didn't think more and gently picked her up. He tried his best to not wake her up as he entered the elevator but in the, she woke.
At first, Nicole opened her eyes lazily but as soon as she remembered where she was, her eyes widened as she saw Zayn. Then she noticed that she was in his arms. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders probably.
Zayn gazed at her affectionately and whispered.
" Sleep."
" Hmm... " Nicole closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest.
After arriving at the parking, Zayn carefully put her in the passenger seat. Nicole was too sleepy and almost dozed off again. Again Zayn felt bad that she had to come to see him in such a state. He went closer and put on her seatbelt for her. Nicole stayed still. Then he started the car and drove off to the hotel they were staying in.