Chapter 27: I Will Personally Burn The Incense For You! Okay?!

What exactly happened to him?! She wanted to ask so much but she couldn't. Because she knew it was his deepest scar that she should not touch. Until he said so himself, she would not ask him. But seeing him like this made her worried.

They become very close despite the little time they had to spend together. But there were still some things that could only be waited. These things are too sensitive to be hastened. 

Twilight bar...

In a VIP room, there was a very strong smell of alcohol. A bottle of wine from 1995 was on the table with various types of alcohol. A man with bloodshot eyes was lying lifelessly on the sofa. He looked like he had nothing in this world. Like a dead corpse.

Only the memories of the past kept playing in his mind continuously like a curse. The memory of Robin asking for the ice cream or telling him how their little brother would be able to charm uncountable women when he grows up or how handsome and charming he would be when he would grow up. Robin mostly talked about Zayn when they were together.

She loved Zayn very much and doted on him. She always said that she would spoil her little brother but also said that Zayn is her brother and no matter how much she spoiled him, in the end, he would be the best person. She adored Zayn and loved him. 

They were like partners forever. They knew everything about each other. They knew what the other was thinking just by looking at their faces. They were like soulmates to each other. There was nothing that he didn't share with Robin.

The door opened silently. Lisa comes in. When she saw Alex laying lifelessly, she felt helpless. There was nothing she could do. How would he live on if things go on like this? She was afraid if things go on like this, sooner or later, he would die somehow. Lisa walked towards him and stand in front of him coldly. Alex felt someone's presence and looked up. When he saw Lisa, he didn't react and just looked blankly at her. Lisa was suddenly furious and said.

'' What? You don't felt like living? Why don't you just die yet? Do you know how your sister would feel seeing you like this? Living like a dead corpse! Alex Walker! If your sister saw you like this, I swear on my life that she would scold you and hate you for living like this! Even your younger brother is stronger than you. It doesn't mean that he doesn't love his sister enough. He survived so strongly even when both you and your sister weren't there! If you still want to live like this and drink till you bleed, then your welcome to die here today. I will personally burn the incense for you! Okay?!''

Alex was stunned for a long time. He was truly too weak. Weaker than his little brother. How could he protect his brother like this! And Robin? He remembered her saying this at their parent's funeral,'' Brother! if I ever died suddenly like in the movies, as long as you both live happily, I would feel like I am living happily in heaven or hell because you and Zayn are my life.'' She said this as she cried. Because, at that movement, both of them realized the true meaning of death. How sudden it can be and how scary it can be.

Alex's eyes were misted before but now, they cleared a bit. He looked up at Lisa determinedly and said, ''Then took me away. I don't wanna be alone right now!''

Lisa was shocked for a second before she sighed in relief. She gently looked at Alex and rubbed his hair,'' Good!'' Then she helped him up. As he had drunk too much, he didn't have much strength and leaned entirely on Lisa. Fortunately, Lisa was strong and took him in her car. 

Lisa drove him home where he has been staying. She painstakingly carried Alex to her bedroom and lay him down. Then she went into the bathroom and took a towel and soaked it with water before coming out and helping Alex wipe his hands and face. Alex just kept staring at her silently. After that, she brought him a warm glass of water. Alex felt good after drinking it.

Lisa tucked Alex under the blanket seriously before turning around to leave. However, Alex suddenly held her wrist and pushed her down as she fell on the bed. Alex wrapped the blanket around Lisa and hugged her tightly from behind. Lisa was truly stunned this time and could not react in time. When she comes back to her senses, She was already in Alex's arms.