Chapter 139: God Of Mischief.

Robin and Lee also woke up. Robin was very emotional after seeing her parents in her dream. She even cried and missed them to death. Since she met Zayn and Alex, the past memories just keep flowing in her mind. Lee consoled her.

They couldn't sleep too long as they had their children to take care of. No matter what, it wasn't right to ask the elders to take care of their children for so long. After all, children are quite troublesome and tire you out. Therefore, they got ready and went out. 

Robin wore a one-piece knee-length dress. It was a full-sleeved black collar dress made of leather.  Then she wore long black boots over it. The black colour complemented very well with her fair skin and blonde hair. She looked fabulous.

Lee was wearing black suit pants with a white shirt underneath. He was wearing Nike 2 tone windbreaker with white winter shoes. The outer sole of the shoes was black and the shoelace was also black. They were both looking amazing. 

As they went out, they crashed with Alex and Lisa. They were stunned until Robin spoke. 

" Are you coming out now? Did you also not sleep well last night?!"

" Also? What do you mean? Did you not sleep last night?!" Alex asked her back. 

Robin stared at him. As they stared at each other, they could guess what happened. Just then, Lisa commented.

" He did not sleep at all last light. Instead, he was drinking wine alone on the terrace. I was really surprised when I didn't see him after waking up."

" Hahaha! Brother, what are you? A kid? Making Sister Lisa search for you in the middle of the night." Robin made fun of him.

" It's my bad. Sorry! Sorry!" Alex said to stop her teasing. 

" Alright now. No need to be sorry. Let's go. Mom, Dad and Aunty Victoria must be waiting for us." Lisa told them as they went ahead in the elevator. As they were in the elevator, Lee suddenly asked.

" What about Zayn and Nicole? Are they already awake?"
" We don't know," Lisa replied.

" Could it be that my little brother has gotten so better that he woke up the first among us?!"

Everyone laughed at her. Lee gazed at her deeply. He felt that he got his Robin back. It suddenly felt like they were back to their childhood. God knows how much he missed this side of her. This was the real Robbin. She was the most mischievous person in Alencica. When they saw marvel's movie The 'Thor', they called her Loki who was famous as the God of Mischief.

However, when they reached the restaurant where Lisa's parents, Violet and the children were, they were shocked to find out that Zayn and Nicole were still not there. Robin asked with wide eyes.

" Could it be that they are still sleeping?! Seriously! It's almost 2 PM. I will try calling them."

When Robin called Zayn, his phone was switched off. He did put it on charging but didn't switch it on. When she called Nicole, her phone was on but she didn't pick up. 

Then Violet said that they found out that Zayn and Nicole were up late last night so maybe they are still sleeping. She also said that she had messaged Nicole to call her back when she saw the message. Then they all decided to wait until 3 PM. If Zayn and Nicole still didn't come back or reply, then they would go and check upon them.

While everyone was waiting for them, Nicole and Zayn were sleeping soundly. Before going to sleep, Zayn put Nicole's phone on silent mode. That's why she didn't wake up even when Robin called her several times.

Zayn was the first one to wake up. He also had that dream in which he saw his parents. However, unlike Alex, he didn't feel sad or anything like that. All he felt was happy and grateful to them. Most of all, he was relieved. He felt like he could really let go of his past now. With Nicolo and his brother and sister, Zayn felt like he is complete. The little bit of unease in his heart also disappeared after seeing his parents in the dream. He was genuinely happy and relieved.

Suddenly, he wanted to leave everything behind and live happily with his family but he knew he couldn't do that. After all, as the 2nd Prince of Alencica, he also had certain responsibilities towards his country. 

Zayn was in deep thoughts when he suddenly noticed the time. It was 2:15 PM. It was really quite late. As he got up from the bed, Nicolo woke up.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at him. When Zayn saw that she woke up, he asked with an apologetic face.

" Did I wake you up?"

" Well, What time is it?"

" 2:15 PM."

" What?!"

Nicole was shocked that she slept that late. Well, it wasn't unreasonable. After all, she was quite tired last night. Then she also stood in the cold for some time so now that she thinks about it, it wasn't that shocking.

Nicole quickly sat up on the bed. Just as she was going to get up and get ready, Zayn grabbed her and pulled her back. Then he wrapped her in the quilt and kissed her on the forehead as he said.

" Sleep for a little longer. I will take a bath first then wake you up." 

Nicole listened to him and went back to sleep. When Zayn was finished bathing and preparing the bath for her, it was already 2:30. Then he gently woke her up. He told her to go and bathe. He will take out the clothes for her.