Additional Chapter 176: Arthur Anthony 15.

Grace wasn't a person who got emotional easily but Nicole's words really touched her. It helped her resolve her own complicated feelings. She felt that Nicole has taught her something very deep in just a few minutes. Really, she wasn't admired just like that. She was really great.

" Thank you, I learned a lot from you today."

" I am glad then. Why is Arthur still not here?" Just then the door opened. Arthur walked in and smiled. Seeing the mischief in his eyes, Nicole smiled helplessly and asked.

" What? You were eavesdropping on us?"

Grace looked at Arthur in shock. He smiled gently and said.

" Yeah~ " 

" Were you afraid something may go wrong?" Nicole teased him.

" No. Nothing could go wrong with you here."

" Haha. Ok, no bootlicking. Where are the coffee and milk? Have they gotten cold?"

" They are still warm." Arthur served them. Eliza was sleeping in Grace's arms. So Arthur put aside her milk.

" You never talked about that story to me? I thought I knew everything you had to say."

" Yeah. This topic is more for women than a man. Rather, this story was for a mother. So I never got a chance to tell you. I know I give lectures a lot in the middle of talking but there is still a lot that you don't know, Arthur."

" Is that so?" Arthur smiled with a raised eyebrow. 

" Yeah. You know, you just looked like your father when you raised your eyebrow."

" You must be missing him to say that."

Grace felt good seeing their relationship. It brightened her mood. She also found Arthur very handsome when he raised his eyebrows and smiled. She haven't seen Zayn much but she could tell he must be very handsome for Arthur to be so good looking.

" Okay now. Let's talk later and get to the main topic... "

They talked about treatments for Eliza. Nicole also checked upon Eliza. 

..........................................................

Eliza's treatment started. On every session, Arthur stayed by Grace. Sometimes, when Grace couldn't handle seeing her daughter in pain, he supported her. Whenever Eliza suddenly fainted or felt pain, he always reached her first. He tried to make Grace rest as she was losing her appetite and all. He himself got very haggard but he never left their side for a moment. The time was very critical. 

After a lot of pain, heartache, struggles and difficulties, finally, the 3 months pass by. Now Eliza was in the rehabilitation process. Today Eliza was going to be discharged. However, for the next two years, they had to be very careful with her health. She had to eat proper food, take medicines and all to completely recover. Though she would be tight on expenses, Grace decided to not go to work until Eliza recovers completely. 

Eliza was sleeping with her teddy bear. They were waiting for her insulin drip to finish. Grace sat beside the bed on the chair. Meanwhile, Arthur come in with a shovel and wrapped it around her. 

" It's getting cold. Take care of your health. We still have a long way to go."

Grace didn't say anything and smiled lightly. Her eyes got a little red. She looked down at her hand. All these 3 months, when she had no one when she felt lonely when she felt helpless and had no family, that time, Arthur was always with her. He wiped her tears, did the hard work. When they visited the hospital several times, there were many child patients accompanied by their parents. Arthur stayed by her side like how a husband and a father should have. He was there with her when she needed someone. He saved her, helped her and become her strength. He become someone she could lean onto. Someone she could trust and depend on.