Chapter 62: 'One Piece'

Alex took her to the table at the corner. He said to her to sit down as he went to bring food for her. He would never let her use her card whenever he was there. It's not like he did not have enough to feed her.

He believes that it was his responsibility to take care of his wife. After he went to pick food from the canteen, he saw that most of the better dishes were already finished. Only some side dishes remained. As he was thinking about what to do, he got a call from Zayn.

" Hello? Zayn." Alex answered. Though they were in the company, Zayn didn't allow Alex to call him as a Chiarman or as a president. He felt that his brother was too great to call him something so respectful as a President.

" Yeah Bhai," Zayn answered. Zayn called him brother in private and Director Alex in front of others.

" What's wrong? Is it about the project?" Alex asked.

" No. I wanted to tell you that I have my personal nutritionist in our company. I also have them prepare for you. If you want to eat anything special, you can tell the kitchen staff beforehand and they will prepare it for you and Bhabijaan. For today, they have already prepared some dishes so you eat that. They should bring it soon. And yeah, don't worry about the people, it won't matter much even if they found out about our relationship."

" Okay. Thank you Zayn." Alex smiled as he said.

" Bhai, stop saying thank you to me or else I won't be happy. " This is the least he could do.

" Alright, alright!"

" Bye then," Zayn said.

" Bye " Alex hung up because he knew Zayn wouldn't hang up until he did. When they were young, their mother thought them that it was bad manners to hang up on their elders. Though it's been so long, they could never forget the manners they were thought. 

When he hung up, the head nutritionist who was the main chef informed him to sit at his table. They will bring the dishes to their table directly. Most of the tables were empty now. Only some of them were still occupied.

When he went back, he saw Lisa looking at something on her iPhone. They all liked the products of the Apple company. Zayn even thought about collaborating with them. Lisa had iPhone 11 with a baby pink cover while Alex had a black coloured cover.

Zayn had 12 pro max but they thought they didn't have enough of iPhone 11 so they didn't change it. Nicole used the one plus 8 pros because she liked it more. Well, it was also one of the best phones to be brought. Zayn already had a collaboration with them and it was a very successful one. They now had a harmonious relationship. Since Zayn got to know about Nicole's like for one plus, he especially kept an eye on all the good things that were invented in Oneplus pro so that he can gift something to her.

[ It's all fictional and nothing is real please so don't mind it. I just really like this company[Apple and Oneplus] that makes amazing electronic devices.]

Alex rubbed her head as he asked," What are you looking at?"

Lisa looked up and smiled at him.

" Nothing. I was just looking to see if there was anything interesting to see in the series as I was bored after I finish my work. Usually, there wasn't much work that requires me to work overtime."

Alex smiled. He was proud of her. She was capable enough to say that when others in their positions usually complained that they could never rest because of their line of job.

Alex sat beside her. Then he asked," So, did you find anything interesting?"

" Yeah. I liked animated movies but didn't think about Anime before.  However, some of the Animes really picked my interest, so I was hoping to watch them when I am free."

" Which one picked your interest?" Alex asked.

" Well, the most interesting one was 'One Piece' but it's a little long so I plan to watch it when I am all free. The other one is 'Naruto'. It's also interesting. I think I will watch it first."

" Oh... "

" Do you want to watch it together?" Lisa asked.

" Yeah but until this project is over, I don't think I will be able to watch more than three episodes."

" Okay, then we will watch 2 or 3 episodes a day."