Chapter 89: Doctor Marvel!

Until recently, there was a royal family of Alencica who always protected their country. However, some years ago, they suddenly disappeared. The king and queen died in an accident and their bodies were buried on a mountain which was very beautiful. But the rumoured 3 children disappeared after that. Some people said they died while some speculated they are alive somewhere.

It was also told that the crown prince was a genius since he was a child. Except for the time he spends with his siblings, he spends his remaining time with his father. It was also rumoured that the crown prince was very intelligent yet dangerous. People also knew that the most precious one in their family was the Princess. She was the heart of the royal family. Everyone also knew that the crown prince loved his siblings more than anything and if you touched them, you will be touching his bottom line. Once when his sibling was hurt, he was terrific to face. People shivered when he got angry. That was the famous crown prince of Alencica. 

The royal family had some qualities which differentiate them from others. First, their bloodline. It was unique. It was the rarest blood group in the world. The AB negative. Because of that, there was a lot of Ab negative blood stored in their private blood bank for the next generations.

The second thing was, they all had blonde hair. Nowadays a lot of people dye their hair so it wasn't that unique. Moreover, Zayn and Alex always dye their hair because they have to hide their identity. Still, their natural hair colour was not a simple blonde. When you compare it to others hair, their hair was different and had a unique shine in them. 

The third thing was their eyes colour. It was a unique shade of blue that couldn't be compared to anyone else. This all felt a little magical but later it was proved that the direct royal bloodlines genes were very strong in these particular things since the start. Because of it, Zayn and Alex also wore lens of different colours from time to time to hide their natural colour. 

Only Robin was the one who didn't change or hide her anything but their blood group was always hidden even for Robin. Because their blood group was so rare than not even 1% of people in the world had it. If anyone knew they had AB negative blood type, the person would first ask if you're the direct descendent of the royal bloodline in Alencica.

 Robin didn't go out much so people couldn't suspect her.

Arlo said," Nice to meet you, Mr Alex." He also wanted to see Alex as he respected him for his talent.

When Alex heard someone greeting him, he turned around. When he saw it was Arlo, he also smiled and greeted him.

" Nice to meet you too, Mr Arlo Gonzalo!" Alex also respected him as Arlo was truly a worthy leader. 

As he turned around, Lisa came into Arlo's view. He wanted to say something but after seeing Lisa, his eyes widened as he couldn't speak. Lisa also saw him properly but her eyes trembled subconsciously after seeing him. 

Lisa suddenly felt numb and felt her legs going weak. She couldn't recognise Arlo but her body started trembling and she felt like she couldn't stand on her own.

Alex noticed that Lisa was really not looking good as he excused himself. 

" Excuse me, Mr Arlo. My fiancee is not well. I need to go!" Alex said as Lisa almost fell down. He quickly picked her up and took her out. 

Nicole and Zayn were greeting others but as soon as they noticed this, they quickly come to help Alex and quickly called a doctor. Lisa was already unconscious by then.

Alex was very worried about her as she was fine just a few minutes ago. He couldn't understand what happened. Alex picked her up and took her to the resting room. He quickly laid her down. Nicole also comes after them. After Alex laid Lisa on the bed, Nicole went to check up on her. Although Nicole was a scientist and researcher, she was also a doctor. When Zayn was injured, she didn't have the necessary tools to bandage him properly and her mind wasn't working properly at that time. 

Nicole was talented in the field related to medicine. Whether it's treating patients or surgery, she was talented in them all. She was also very good at psychiatrist because of Violet. She was an all-rounder in the Medical field. However, she usually didn't work on surgery or patients. She didn't want to show off and she thought that there is a lot of people in the world to do these. 

If an emergency arrives or if others find it hard for some surgeries, Nicole would step forward to do it. Of course, she had her doctors license.  Zayn and Alex also didn't know about this. They didn't know that Nicole was also a doctor because she never felt that it was important to tell them but now when Nicole suddenly checked upon Lisa, both of them were stunned.

Of course, they believed in her because Nicole's professionalism was clear to them and they also believed in her capabilities. Nicole was famous as a sergeant with a different name. She was one of the most mysterious yet genius doctor in the industry. She was known as '' Doctor Marvel''

Marvel means Miracle in french and therefore she was named' Doctor Marvel' for the surgeries she succeeded in because they were like miracles for others who thought it was impossible to succeed. Many people also called her the enemy of the grim reapers because they said that she snatched peoples soul back from the grim reaper. 

This identity of hers wasn't known by her mother too. Her mother also respected Doctor Marvel but she never thought that it could be her daughter. Nicole wasn't interested om becoming a doctor though she was talented at it. However, because of her father's death, she wanted to become a doctor who can save people in their last breath and that's what she did now.

She was an idol for many doctors. A dream for many students and hope for many patients. That's what she was. This identity was only for her father so she didn't want to expose it. Many few people knew about her.