Chapter 48: Please don't leave me alone!

After a long time, the car finally arrived at a posh ice cream shop. They sat at a table near the window. Robin was the first one to say," Daddy, I want Chocolate Brownie!" He smiled warmly and asked Alex.

" Okay! What about you, Alex?"

" I also want chocolate brownie!"

Then he asked his wife," What about you dear?"

" Black forest!"

" Okay!" Then he called the waiter and ordered two servings of chocolate brownie and two servings of the black forest.

" Mommy, what's black forest?"

" It is a cake ice cream. Simply put, it has cake and chocolate mix in it. Taste it from mommy's  and see if you like it."

" Oh, Okay!"

After some time, the servings arrived. Krystal took a spoonful and feed it to Robin and Alex one by one as she asked," How is it?" 

After eating it, their eyes twinkled as they said," It's tasty!"

Krystal smiled and asked," Want more?"

" Yes!" They said in unison.

Their father ordered one more serving of black forest as their mother fed them spoon by spoon. After they had eaten, Alex asked Krystal," Mommy Daddy, you look different today. What's the matter?"

Robin also asked," Mommy, you said we have a surprise today. What is it?!"

Krystal smiled as she looked at her husband. He smiled back at her gently and nodded his head. She called them to sit on her lap. Holding each one of them on her lap, she said.

" You are going to have a little sibling!"

They were stunned but Robin didn't understand it clearly and was confused. Meanwhile, Alex's eyes widened and he looked down at his mommy's stomach and said dazedly," Is it true?"

" Yes!" Said their parents as they smiled.

Alex's eyes become teary. He put a hand on his mommy's stomach and asked," Mommy, when will our little brother or sister come out?"

" After 7 months."

Alex smiled as he hugged Krystal. Alex had encountered a similar situation before at Robin's time and therefore, he understood what it means but Robin doesn't.

" Mommy, what do you mean?"

" You're going to have a younger sibling."

" Really?!"

" Yes!"

" Younger than me?!"

" Yes!"

" Yay! Where is my younger sibling, Mommy?! I want to meet them!"

Krystal chuckled," You can only meet them after 7 months."

" That long?! Why? Where is my little brother right now?!" 

Krystal smiled and put her hand on her stomach as she said," Here!"

Robin was shocked," In mommy's tummy?!"

" Yes! You were also in mommy's tummy back then."

" Really?!"

" Yes."

Robin was so happy that her eyes sparkled. As she was sitting in her mother's lap, she put her hand on her mother's stomach and asked," Little Brother, come out quickly. Your Didi will take you to eat delicious things and we will enjoy ourselves a lot, Okay?!"

Krystal laughed hearing that as she asked Robin," How do you know that it's a little brother and not a Little Sister?"

" I just know it. It's definitely my little Brother!"

" How do you know it?"

" I can feel it."

Krystal laughed. After that news, Robin and Alex were unwilling to let go of their mother for a second. They wanted to be with her all this time. Every day, Robin hugged Krystal and nestled in her embrace, and fall asleep. They loved their mommy too much.

Once, their father was jealous because they didn't hug him since then. He complained to them.

" You both forget me as soon as you knew about your little brother?! Daddy is so sad!"

" Our little brother is the most important." Robin and Alex said in unison.

" Then why do you still cling to your mommy?!"

" Because mommy gives us our brother. You don't!" Robin said.

It was a simple yet ruthless answer. Their father was left utterly speechless. Krystal laughed at him and grabbed his hand to comfort him. After that, he never spoke of it again and accepted his fate.

In the darkness, Robin revised all those happiest memories of hers that she didn't think of after that incident. And then she saw the last time they met their parents. At that time, Zayn had just learned to walk when their parents were suddenly required for an urgent matter.

At the gates of the Villa, Alex and Robin stood with their little brother. Their father hugged them and then got in the car. Krystal also hugged them tightly. When she hugged Robin and was about to pull away, Robin held her tightly and said," Mommy, don't go! Don't go! Mommy~"

Krystal was shocked. Robin never cried after she had her senses. Though she may felt sad at her departure, she never cried. However, now she was crying.

She quickly hugged her back and consoled her as she patted her head," It's okay! It's okay baby! Mommy is just going for a little while."

" Mommy, promise me to come back early okay?!"

" Yes, Mommy will be back before you know it!"

Robin hugged Krystal tightly and kissed her cheek while smiling," Robin will be waiting for mommy and Daddy!"

" Yeah! Wait for mommy!"

Just as she was going to step into the car, a small and tender voice called out," Mama~"

Krystal froze in her spot as her pupils constricted. She abruptly turned around to see her youngest son trying to walk towards her as he called out," Mama~"

She runs back and hugged her son as she felt heavenly blessed. 

Even Robin and Alex were shocked. Their father also comes running out of the car as he looked at them. Zayn hugged his mother and called out in his tender voice," Mama~"

After the car started, She cried. Her husband asked," What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

" I don't know why but it just felt so bad to leave them! Maybe because I haven't been separated from them for so long that I feel like this but I just felt like crying. What do I do?"

" It's okay! I will hurry up so that we can go back quickly!"

" Yeah!"

From the darkness, Robin cried out.

" No! Please don't go! Mommy, Daddy, Please... Please don't go... Please don't go... Please... " In the end, as she watched the car move far away, her voice becomes smaller and smaller and she begged. " Please... come back... Please don't leave me alone... Please... "

However, they didn't stop and she cried.