Chapter 147: Journey Of The Tree Guardians!

The crowd who were screaming seconds ago suddenly went silent when they heard Clement. All that remained was their serious and focused eyes. Then he said.
" I was there with the King and Queen. I saw them taking their last breath. They died an honourable death for Alencica. However, as their guardian, I am extremely ashamed that I remained alive while they died. But that's not the reason I was hiding. The King and Queen didn't die in an accident. It was a murder. One of the noble families from Alencica greed for the position of King and conspired to kill the King and the Queen. In every nation, whether it's a king or a president, there are always people greedy for those positions but it is really pitiful that the one killing them is always a member of their nation. Pitifully, it is always, always a traitor that defeats the undefeatable. Recently, one of the noblest families of Alencica disappeared overnight and everyone kept wondering what happened. Everyone was confused that why the investigation wasn't held properly. Why did the previous President of Alencica suddenly resign? Well, it was because the one who killed the king and the Queen we're none other than the Xie family."
Hearing the truth, people were really out of their minds. No matter how shocking this news was, it was more infuriating to know that their king and queen were killed by their countrymen.
People felt frustrated and sad. They felt bad that the king and the Queen died at such a young age. They both loved each other a lot and had gone through a lot to become what they were. They blessed Alencica with their talents and genius heart. They blessed Alencica with tree guardians to protect them yet before they could even see their children grow up, they died.
Just when everyone thought that this was the hights of cruelness and nothing could be worse than this, Clement spoke.
" The worse was yet to come. I am really ashamed standing here with the name of the guardian of the royal family. I don't deserve it at all. Soon after the funeral of the king and queen, the crown prince with his brother and sister went downhill to rest. As the city was far away, they stayed in a room right at the end of the mountain. However, as they slept, they were engulfed by fire. Somehow, they got to the exit but there, to save them from the fire falling towards them, Princess Robin pushed them ahead and become a sacrifice for them. With a lot of burns, the crown prince made it out with his brother. In that accident, they thought they lost their dear sister. Crown Prince fainted after getting to a safe place and he stayed in a coma for a long time. The youngest Prince of Alencica, also known as 2nd Prince, went to aboard to study. There he made his foundation and strength before coming back. He wanted to take revenge on the Xie family. All those years, he was alone. He did everything he could to avenge his family. When the Crown Prince suddenly woke up, no one was happier than the second prince. They worked together and made Zar Corporation one of the best in the world. It became a face for Alencica. Everyone in Alencica wondered that who it was that could be as awesome as the royal family. It turns out it was the royal family in disguise. Because of everything that happened, the Crown Prince and the second prince didn't really want to go back to the kingdom. However, a month ago, they reunited with their sister.  Princess Robin was saved by her husband, Mr Lee. She was also in a coma for some time. When she woke up, she was quite unstable but after having her children, she devoted her life to them. Now that they are together, they learned from their past and moved further with it. This was the tragedic journey of the tree guardians of Alencica. In the end, for the well being of Alencica, the Crown Prince has come back to become the king!" Clement's voice was trembling. He was barely able to finish the sentence without choking up.

Hearing the whole story, all the reporters and the people watching the news shed tears. They could hear it in Clement's voice. What the royal family have gone through, they can't even imagine it. Losing all your family in one day, what could be worse than that. Family is the one and only people who really don't ask you for anything in return. Losing them almost means the same as losing the real you.
The citizens of Alencica had tears in their eyes but they stood up with pride, respect, honour and greatness in their eyes. They swore they would be good to the king. That they will learn from then royal family and go on in life.
All this time while Clement was talking, Alex, Robin and Zayn had such a silent expression on their face that it was sad. Lisa grabbed Alex's hand to console him. Nicole also put her hand on Zayn's as she looked at him. As for Robin, Lee offered her his handkerchief and then rubbed his palm on hers.