Chapter 60: Era Of The Predator.

" Everyone is free to speak about their opinions," Zayn said.

At that moment, one of the most cautious directors, who was the head of the HR department, said.

" Isn't it too risky to put almost all of the capital on a single project? It's not like we need to do it."

Some directors approved of it whereas, some remained silent. They also thought it was a bit risky. Of course, if they succeed, the benefits were more than they could imagine but that is if they succeed.

Alex was expressionless while Zayn suddenly smirked. Everyone was shocked to see that. Then Zayn spoke.

" Well, It's okay since you don't know about him. Do you know the Project of Predator?"

Some of the directors were shocked while some were confused. Then he spoke again.

" I think it was also known as the 'Era Of The Predator' in the business industry."

At that moment, all the director's expression went to that of disbelief. They were more than just aware of that famous 'Era of the Predator' because it was so impressive that even the foreigners were amazed by it. What was more shocking was the hand behind it was merely a boy who was barely in his teenage. However, his identity was kept hidden. Later, the incident of the project of Predator was also printed in a lot of textbooks of the college students. A whole study by experts was conducted on it and then it come to be known as the ' Project Of Predator'. It was truly impressive.

There were even rumours that the teenager was the first son of the King. However, they suddenly disappeared without any news. People soon forget about it.

After a long time, finally, someone asked while stuttering," What-What about it, President?!"

Zayn smiled with pride. 

" Director Alex was the mysterious hand behind it. Do I need to explain more?"

They didn't know when the meeting ended. Alex, Lisa, and Zayn were the first ones to leave the meeting room. After a long time, others also left. For the whole day, they were dazed and couldn't even concentrate on their work. Of course, they were doubtful if Alex was really the one behind the 'Era of Predator'. In response, Zayn only said wait and watch.

In Zayn's office...

Alex and Zayn were sitting on the chairs. As it was an important project, they had a lot of things to talk about. They discussed the details of the project. 

" Okay then. Bhai, if you need anyone's help from the company, you can ask anytime. I think you can also ask Bhahbijaan to help you." 

" Yeah, I will see..." Then Alex left.

After working for a full day, they left for home. Lisa and Alex made dinner together. Though Alex didn't know much about it, he helped Lisa with the cooking.

It was all some simple dishes but they looked very appetizing to Alex. He quickly sat down with Lisa and started eating. Once in a while, he would put something on Lisa's plate.

While they were eating, Lisa asked him.

" What's up with that project? How is it going?"

Alex spoke after he swallowed," Well, it is definitely not easy but for me, I am confident about it."

Lisa smiled. Then she asked," Are you going to hide your relationship with Zayn in the company?"

" I won't specifically hide it but I won't reveal it either unless it's necessary."

After they had enough, they went to work in their study room. Actually, Alex was still living with Lisa, and Lisa's apartment was luxurious but it wasn't big as it causes a lot of cleaning. It was 2bhk. Previously, she didn't have a study room but since she started working in the company, she made the spare room into a study room. As Alex was still with her, she prepared two tables for both of them. The tables were side by side. Both of their personal laptops were on the table. 

Lisa had the Alienware while Alex used a Macbook pro. At home, Alex had an iMac pro with a Retina 5k display. He had the same in his office. Zayn also had the same one in his office and study room because it was the best.

After they had finished reading the documents, they sat in the hall as they eat fruits while watching TV.  They were watching 'Suicide Squad' as it was one of their favourite movies. It was just amazing in their eyes as, like everyone else, Lisa also liked the Joker the most. 

Finally, the movie ended. Lisa smiled as she stretched her arms," It was good!"

Then, before she could realize it, Alex picked her up. 

" Ah... What are you doing?!"

Alex smiled. " It's time to sleep." 

Lisa looked at him with shocked eyes. Alex opened the door and closed it after entering the room. Then he lay her down on the bed. However, before he could do anything else, Lisa said.

" I-I haven't bathed yet." Then she quickly avoided him as she ran to the bathroom. Alex smiled. What was she thinking!

Alex sat down on the bed as he waited for Lisa to ask him for help because...