Chapter 105: Looking At Her Own Eyes.

Lisa saw her younger self look in the direction of the voice and grin mischievously at someone. When the view cleared, Lisa saw that person. Then she heard a sweet voice from her younger self.
" Mommy~... "
Lisa woke up with a start. Her eyes wide and sweat dripping from her head. She couldn't see what was in front of her as the dream repeated in her mind continuously. That voice of a woman and her childish voice calling sweetly ' Mommy' respected in her mind. She couldn't get rid of that voices. She was confused. She couldn't understand what was going on. Everything was a mess. She felt her life spinning backwards. Her head started paining as she grabbed it with her hands. Her hair covered her an agonising face as she hid her head between her legs. Just then, she heard the sound of a bell ringing but she couldn't care less about it.
Alex went to open the door when he heard the bell ringing. After opening the door, what comes in his sight was something he could never forget. Same ocean blue eyes, same dark blue hairs, a face so similar that he was frozen in his spot.
Emma anxiously waited at the door and when it opened, standing in front of her was an unfamiliar person. He was a little higher than her as she looked at him in the eyes. Her eyes were indifferent and calm as she observed him. He looked shocked to see her and didn't react.
Emma knew that she was at the right address so she ignored him and went inside. She instinctively entered the room which looked like the master bedroom. Alex wanted to stop her but it was too late.
As soon as Emma opened the door, she saw Lisa whose face was hidden in between her legs. She could only see the dark blue hair that covered Lisa's head.
Lisa didn't realise someone entered the room as she was thinking about all that confusing dreams. However, she heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice that shook her up.
Emma's tears flowed out the movement she saw Lisa. Her voice was coarse as it trembled when she called out.
" Lisa... "
Lisa looked up with wide eyes as she trembled because it was the same voice she heard in the dream. Lisa froze when she saw Emma. She wanted to go backwards but realized that there was no space behind her.
She looked at Emma with horror in her eyes. She was trembling and her eyes were wide with fears. Emma was in a mess when she saw Lisa's reaction. She got scared seeing her like this. As they were both frozen in their spot, Alex came in. He saw both of them like this and felt troubled. When he saw that Lisa was trembling, he went towards her and embraced her. When she saw Alex, Lisa hugged him and hid behind him like she was hiding from her death.
Seeing this, Emma squatted down and cried. She didn't know why Lisa was like this but she blamed herself for everything. If she didn't lose her dear daughter, this situation wouldn't have happened. While Alex didn't understand this all so he chooses to remain silent. But honestly, he didn't feel good when Emma squatted down and cried.
Emma quickly wiped her tears as they continued to flow. She tried really hard to calm herself down as she spoke in a hoarse voice.
" Lisa, I-Its Mommy! Do you remember me?!"
When Lisa heard it herself, she was still startled. It was like confirming it. At the same time, she was scared of what may come.
Finally, she looked up from Alex's arms. When she saw Emma crying, she felt bad deep inside her heart. Lisa observed Emma as she saw the similarities between them. She saw that dark blue hair and the ocean blue eyes. She felt like she was looking at her own eyes.
Suddenly, her head started painting as she cluthed her head tightly. It hurt so much that she moaned in pain. Emma and Alex were both scared when they saw her like that. Emma runs towards her but when she saw Lisa being more scared, she quickly withdrew her hand as she anxiously looked at her. Alex hugged Lisa tightly as he was tensed up. He didn't know how this all suddenly happened.
As her head hurt, Lisa recalled bits and pieces of her memories. She also recalled the first time she called her mother. Lisa was quite smart since she was 3 years old. She started talking and understood many things that kids her age wouldn't. So she also had good memories. However, after the traumatic events that followed, Lisa subconsciously forgot those memories.
Now seeing the most familiar face from her memories, she began to recall them. She remembered what happened after she played with the paints. She remembered printing paint on her mother's faces. She remembered spraying water on her mother while she was bathing. She remembered being sick as her mother took care of her the whole time. She remembered acting spoiled and being unreasonable as she was sick. She remembers making unreasonable demands from her mother. She remembers taking advantage of her mother's love for her. She remembered her mother's tears when she first called her. She remembered everything her mother had done for her.
The pain in her head finally stopped. Lisa looked at her own trembling hands before she looked up at Emma with wavering eyes...