Chapter 112: The Princess Of Alencica Is Alive!

On an Island in the Atlantic Ocean...

Robin watched the television in a daze when Lee comes from behind and pecked her on the cheeks as he said.
" Good afternoon, dear! Sorry for taking this long. Something came up at work." 
Robin smiled at him as she replied.
" It's alright! Let's go pick them up!"
" Yeah!"
Robin got up as Lee wrapped his hands around her shoulders. As they were walking out, Robin looked back at the television. On the television, a photo of a young woman who looked like a celebrity was displayed.
Of course, Robin had no interest in anything but that actress only caught her attention for two reasons. First, she was a citizen of Alencica. Second and most importantly, she heard the mention of a name she would never forget. 'Alex ' Even though she knew it was not him and that many people have the same name, it just caught her attention. She had to admit though that this actress looked amazing. Her name was Lisa and she was the fastest dark horse the entertainment industry has ever seen.
The movie she had acted in was deemed to be a classic movie that will not remain as history.

Well, she was certainly a legend in the entertainment industry. All the people who understand the roots of this industry would realize what a treasure she is.
Other than this actress, there are many more great people discovered in Alencica. Like the military researcher who achieves the deeds that no one in the world succeeded in. And the Chairman of a recently builds up corporation that took the world by tall. Such great beings were being discovered in Alencica.
' Mummy Daddy, are you looking? See how great Alencica became. However, the rulers of such a great country disappeared and yet it didn't seem to affect anyone at all.'
A teardrop almost fell from the corner of her eyes but Robin stopped it. She ignored it and entered the car as they drove away.
Robin wanted to ignore it all but she couldn't. She wanted to ask Lee to look into it but she couldn't. Just as she was pondering about what to do and wanted to discuss with Lee, she overheard his conversation with his assistant in the study room.
" What should we do about the proposal, President?" The assistant asked.
" Of course reject it. " Lee said in a stern voice.
" But this one is really good. It will not only be beneficial to us but the whole world. The profit would be tremendous. Moreover, the director from the Zar Corporation in Alencica is really a legend in the industry. He succeeded the two parts of Project Alinea and surprisingly without much help from the outsiders. They are only asking us to cooperate because it would be faster and effective this way. We had a huge influence in this industry and we just need to become partners with them!!"
" Of course I know that idiot but I can't go to Alencica. I can't leave Robin and them alone. Most importantly, if this project succeeds, that my workload would have doubled and it would require me to go to Alencica again and again. I can't do that. I don't want us to have anything related to Alencica. We are finally living life. I don't want to lose her again. I really don't... Anyway, I cut off all my connections to Alencica. I don't know anything about there anymore or rather I don't want to know. We will only ever go back if Robin wants to or else we will never hear about it let alone go back there! So stop talking about it. I don't want o know who is the Chairman of Zar Corporation or who is the scientist there that surprised the world. So just stop informing me about there, Alright! "
The assistant was speechless. He couldn't say anything. He was persisting his boss so much but now that he heard him, he felt bad for his boss.

Robin took her hand back from the handle of the door and silently turned back to leave. She loved Lee a lot too but she just couldn't let go of her past. She couldn't help herself. She couldn't make herself forget about her past. She also knew very well just how good Lee was to her. He was the best life partner anyone could ever wish for. She felt bad for making his life turn this way but she didn't feel guilty. He was her husband. He loved her and so he did this all. She already gave him a chance to let her go but he chooses this path. And it wasn't like this was a bad path. Through this way they can never fully let go of the past, they can still live a life. Unlike before when they had to live with dead eyes. 

However, despite this all, she had recovered. She needs to go back too. It was unfair to her parents that she didn't go to visit them all this time. Moreover, her revenge, she won't let it go.

The price that they had to pay for her brothers' death is far more horrible than any death could be. They have to pay the price for killing the royal family. For killing the  King, Queen, Crown Prince and the 2nd prince of Alencica. As long as she, the Princess of Alencica is alive, they could forget about seeing the light.