Chapter 65: Maritime Industry.

They followed the same routine for the next few days. Alex was busy delegating all the other things at hand except project Alinea that he was personally handling. The Project was named 'Alinea' meaning a new beginning. All the other corporations started noticing it and it attracted the attention of the investors. 

If the project was a success, it will be a very great thing for all the business industry. What they were starting was a very risky business but it would profit all the other businessmen if it's successful. It would be connecting nations and countries to each other.

The 'Project Alinea' was becoming the focus of the world of business. They were going to open an International Airport only for transporting goods. The transporting was only for countries and not cities. It was meant to expand the business internationaly. This was the first part of the Project. It will be known as 'Project Alinea part 1'.

Next, the 'Project Alinea part 2' would be held after the success of Project Alinea part1. In Project Alinea part 2, they would be opening a Wharf[1] for transporting. For that, they were hoping to buy an island in the Arctic ocean. They found a really good Island but it was already brought. When they searched for who brought it, they found that it was owned by the owner of the galaxy enterprises. It was a very famous empire that was a Dark Horse in the Maritime Industry[2]. The galaxy enterprises were very dangerous. They had connections in the underworld and politics worldwide. They also had connections with the military.

They were the emperor of the Maritime industry. Just hearing their names scared the people. But if they can create an alliance with them, it would be very advantageous to them.

The 'Project Alinea part 3' was to make transportations through the railways. For that, they need to cooperate with the governments of the countries and go through it.

These were the three parts of the 'Project Alinea' that was too risky. That's why the executive the other day said that it was too risky to put almost all capital into a single project.

The great thing was Zayn had made his corporation capable enough to have the capital that is enough for such an international project. Zayn also had terrible connections worldwide. That was the reason why he would propose such a dangerous project.

Trillions would be required for this project. They would need to stop taking any other project except this at that time. The whole corporation would be working on this project. The era of predator they were talking about wasn't just any project. That brought the business industry in a rush. All the big corporations were starting to bring the lesser company's who were on the verge of bankruptcy. The smart ones took advantage of the situation while the fools lost everything they had.

It was a horrible Era for many of the businessmen but it was a great help to the world economy. But that project was nothing compared to this one.

The Project of Alinea...

Alex was required to go to the UN for a lot of things so they had their marriage postponed as they weren't in a hurry. Everyone becomes busy at this time.

Finally, the weekend arrived and Nicole was given a holiday. Zayn was waiting for her. Alex was also waiting for them. He thought that they would meet her mother first before he left for the meeting with the UN.

Lisa was also very busy recently handling the rumours and media about the news regarding the project. As they suddenly stopped taking projects and deals and even having clients, the media was spreading rumours that they were bankrupt but the higher-ups knew what was going on.

The situation was barely stable but Lisa was able to handle it. As it was an international matter, Alex also had to write a proposal that can rival the proposal of the world. So this period was very important. Zayn was also doing everything he can to help Alex. 

For now, everything was going smoothly. But this was just the start. The real bumps were yet to come...

[ 1. Wharf – A landing place or pier where ships may tie up and load or unload.]

[ 2. Maritime Industry = anything related to the ocean, sea, ships, navigation of ships from point A to point B, seafarers, ship owning, and other related activities.]