Chapter 51: My condolences!

Nicole's mother's face went cold as she realized she was in the right place but there was a stranger in her daughter's place as she asked coldly," And you are?!"

" I-I am her boyfriend! Please come in, Aunty!" Zayn was slightly nervous.

Nicole's mother's name was Violet.  She observed Zayn for a movement before she went in. As she looked around, she found this ship more comfortable and better than the previous one. She went inside the living room and put her handbag on the side as she sat down elegantly.

Zayn made green tea for her as he put it in front of her and sat down like an obedient child. As a psychologist, so far Violet could see that Zayn seems to be nervous but everything about him gave a noble vibe. From her observation, he looked like an intelligent wise gentleman. 

Finally, she asked," Where is Nicole?"

" She is still sleeping, Aunty!"

" When did you guys meet and get together?"

" It's been 6 months, Aunty! Nicole once helped me and then we got to know each other."

" Oh... You seem from the upper social circle, is that right?"

Zayn pulls out his wallet and took out his business card before giving it to Violet.

" Yes, Aunty. I am the chairman of the Zar corporation. Previously, I have been doing business in foreign countries but recently, I have come back and shifted here."

Violet took the card from him. She saw the words CEO of ZAR Corporation, Zayn. 

Oh... Ceo of Zar corporation... She had heard of this company before when she was in America for a seminar. So he is Chairman of that corporation. She heard that a very young man was the chairman of that corporation and he made it from scratch but she also heard that he is also a very ruthless businessman who doesn't show an ounce of mercy to his opponents. 

No one knew from which family he had come but there were speculations that this man belongs to a blue bloodline[1]. That he comes from a royal bloodline but these are all just rumours and speculations. However, now that she looked at him, he does have a noble aura around him. His manners and grace, the way he keeps himself, she cannot deny the fact that he is from a very wealthy family or that he might actually belong to the royals. He even had a mysterious aura around him.

After all, as a young man in his 20s, he has already become one of the youngest richest men in the world. His connections were scary and his strength was not to be underestimated.

 As a famous psychiatrist, she can see that he is a very strong and willful person whose will cannot be broken just like that. she also notices a somewhat faded gloomy aura mixed with his nobleness which doesn't seem temporary but is there for a very long time. She is one of the top psychiatrists in the world. Normally, she could make out the psychology of a person just by watching them once. But Zayn wasn't any normal person.

 She knew every human being had a story hidden in their eyes but she somewhat becomes very curious about the story hidden in his eyes. They seem so deep that she wonders just what kind of story he had been through to become what he is today. 

Whatever... but most importantly, he seems too dangerous for her daughter! He is not a common person she can tell that from one glance. He seems to be very mysterious with hidden dangers. But she had to see her daughter first...

" It's so late. Why is she still sleeping? She had always been punctual about time unless she is too tired or hasn't slept properly." Violet looked at the watch on her wrist as she said. 

"We had gone on a short trip the day before yesterday. As we were travelling, we didn't get to sleep properly. But she must be awake soon as she has to return to the military in a few hours."

" Oh. Well... why did you suddenly shift here? Any special reason?"

" My brother was in a coma for some time so I come back to look after him. Fortunately, he woke up recently and have almost recovered."

" You have a brother?"

" Yes! I only have a brother in my family. My parents have passed away."

" My condolences!"

" It's okay!"

As they were chatting, they heard some noises and finally comes the main culprit who was sleeping lazily.

Nicole scratched her head with messy hair as her eyes were half-closed as she just woke up. She yawned as she opened her eyes a little and found Zayn on the sofa. She was still very sleepy. She didn't even open her eyes enough to notice her mother.

" Where have you gone so early in the morning? I was sleeping so peacefully! Yawn~... " As she mumbled in her somewhat hoarse voice, she strode towards Zayn and fall into his arms. However, just as she nestled herself into his arms and rested her face on his chest, she heard a familiar voice.

" Nicole!" Violet called out calmly but she couldn't help been surprised. 

Honestly, she knew her daughter very well and she knew that Nicole was an anti-social person who doesn't like formalities so it was really hard to become her friend let alone a boyfriend. But she was so relaxed around this young man and even found it hard to sleep without him, she was honestly shocked. She didn't expect that Nicole could also be like this, but of course, she would be happy if her daughter truly finds a good man she loves like this. 

When Nicole comes out, she also saw their rings matching. That means they had already decided to marry. He wasn't her boyfriend anymore but more like his fiance. 

Nicole was drifting into her dreamland when she felt like she heard her mother's voice but she thought it was her illusion. Just as she was going to fall asleep, she remembered the phone call in the morning.

" Nicole, It's mommy!" Ringed in her ears as she abruptly opened her eyes only to see her mother sitting right before her. 

" Mom!" She cried out as she quickly sat up. She couldn't understand what was going on for a long time. 

" You are finally awake! Look at yourself! At least go and wash up now! I will be chatting with your fiance as I wait for you!"

Nicole blushed slightly but listened to her mother as she also knew she wasn't in the state to talk to right now. 

She glanced at Zayn before getting up. Then she went into their bedroom to wash up. Soon, she comes out of the bathroom after 25 minutes dressed in her military uniform as she would be going in a few hours. She dried her hair with a hairdryer before coming out all dressed up. She was truly the image was an enchanting female soldier. So cool yet so beautiful.

[ 1. Blue Bloodline]: A blue blood is an aristocrat. Blue blood comes from privileged, noble families that are wealthy and powerful. The word blood has long referred to family ties: people you are related to sharing the same blood. ... In America, families like the Kennedys and Bushes qualify as blue blood.]