Chapter 40: The Black Shadow!

They enjoyed life while drinking red wine. It was a wonderful night they could never forget. After that, they went into their rooms. As it was cold outside and they sat there for a long time, they were all feeling cold. After they had a warm bath, they all went to sleep. 

However, the brothers were kicked out by their wives as they pitifully stared at the closed door. Lisa and Nicole decided to sleep together while they pushed Alex and Zayn out of the room to let them sleep together.

Nicole was not comfortable with strangers but Lisa was definitely a good person. She made others feel comforted and relaxed around her. But that was a skill of hers for which she was renowned as one of the best Assassin of the underworld and after Alex, she was the best Assassin in their base.

Many and many of their enemies were tricked by her. Almost none of the enemies were able to escape from her and they all were tricked by her. She was right in front of them but they particularly and strangely couldn't suspect her.

Her most famous Assassination was of a renowned businessman from America who has cheated on one of the businessmen from their country that resulted in that businessmen's bankruptcy. This all led to the hatred that caused their country's businessmen to collect all of his remaining assets and savings to heir her as the assassin as she was very expensive to hire. She was famous for her reputation as Sure hit Assasin ''The Black shadow'' as no one has ever escaped her unless she intentionally let them go.

At that Assassination, the person whom she was hired to assassinate was already a foe she wasn't fond of but didn't have a reason to kill him. So she took this chance and went to him as a flight attendant. He was known as a foxy person. But if he was a fox then she was a wolf who will eat you before you now.

That person was not paying much attention to the flight attendants at first but Lisa made him think that one of the flight attendants was an Assasin while she portrayed herself as a very calm person who was intelligent and wise. To investigate, that person found her as the only trustworthy person. He thought as an intelligent and wise person, Lisa wouldn't betray him. After all, he was also giving her a fortune for the intel plus he also warned her that she would be dead if she betrays him. Most importantly, Lisa was able to make him believe that anyone could be the assassin except her.

He thought that through her, he gets every intel on the enemy. About their strength, plan, and everything. Lisa told him that maybe they are planning to assassinate him after he was out of the flight. 

Then by her own connections, she got to know that he planned to assassinate the flight attendant by luring her into the washroom area where there would be his men ready to Assassinate her.

But she knew very well that he was underestimating the enemy greatly which would be very advantageous to her. She prepared that attendant who he thought was the Assasin to go to the washroom but he thought that the flight attendant was really going there to kill him. While he was focused on that flight attendant, she took notice of his people and their capacity and come to knew that there were only 5 people who were good but not good enough to defeat her.

 She laughed. HaHa! They truly misunderstand the situation. She was an SSS-level Assasin plus hitman but they took her as an A rank. They were only prepared for A rank and they could have barely handled an S rank. And here she stands as an SSS-ranked assassin. They might have been able to do something if they knew that she, sure hit Assasin 'The Black Shadow'  was the one after them, maybe they could barely save their life cuz she was famous for deceiving her enemy's yet even after knowing that, they wouldn't have been able to save themselves .

She silently killed all those 5 people with him as the only survivor. That person was too busy following the fake person to notice the absence of his men. Then suddenly the flight attendant went missing. He was going to send his people to quickly search for her when he noticed their absence.

Ring Ring

Suddenly his phone rang, he quickly picked it up because it was from the person he asked to investigate which Assasin was hired to kill him. Since it took such a long time they thought it would be an A rank but unexpectedly when he picked up the phone he was shocked.

" It-It is an S... " Hearing the alphabet S, he was already sweating, but then he heard," SSS- Rank. The sure hit Assasin' Black Shadow'."

" Thump". The loud voice rang as his phone crashed into the floor. Actually, it wasn't possible to get any news about an S-ranked Assasin let alone an SSS rank assassin. It was all Lisa's gameplay. She enjoyed letting her enemy's know about her just before they die.

While he was still blank out, he remembered the famous reputation of the Sure Hit Assasin 'The Black Shadow'. She was famous for deceiving her targets. He tried to remember the flight attendant but was sure she wasn't the Assasin. Just then, a face comes into his mind as his eyes widened. And before he could think any further...

Lisa leisurely strolled there in her black assassination suit. Her hair was tied into a bun while her blazer had a pocket with its logo drawn over it. She was a perfect definition of a woman killer. 

Then for him, it seems like time was taking its own sweet time as it passed slowly. He saw Lisa took out a gun with her gloved hand and put it on his head. Then he noticed the logo on her chest. He had a look of disbelief as he mumbled his last words.

" No wonder... No wonder... You are the black shadow... "

" Bang" With that the mission was completed perfectly.

Lisa was famous for her decisiveness so much so that her comrades occasionally tease her by saying that with her looks and ability, she would surely be able to hit off as a superstar. Well, it was basically a true fact.

So Nicole didn't find it that hard to be comfortable with her. As for Alex, he was born with a big brother's Aura which already makes people feel comfortable. They had discussed it privately to let these two brothers spend a night together so that they can have some time to spend together.

Soon, they went to sleep. In the meantime, Zayn and Alex also lay down on the bed. After a moment of silence, Alex spoke up.

" Zayn, today, after seeing you and Nicole and after hearing from Lisa, I realized one thing. No matter how cruel the truth may be, but we have to accept it and not forget it. So I have decided to mourn over Robin properly and to talk about her in our everyday life so that we would not forget her. And I have also realized that you may have gone through a lot in the time I was unconscious. So I want to say let's live properly from now on. I am very happy that you are taking a step forward in life and getting married."

When he heard Alex's words, Zayn had a deep gaze as he was silent for a moment before he said.

" Yes, you are right."

" So when are you going to marry Nicole since she has already said yes?" Alex asked.

" Regarding that Bhai... " 

" What?"

" I have decided to marry only after you."

" What?!"

" I have already decided and no matter what you say, you have to marry first. After all, you are the elder brother."

" Umm... But I haven't even proposed to her yet... "

" So propose to her." 

" Ahem... Alright. I will prepare for it."

" I suggest that whenever you propose, arrange for the ceremony only after a year. Until then, I would have also shifted the business properly and even you're business in the underground would be settled properly. And yeah brother, I think that you and Bhabijaan should shift to the business world. No matter how important the underworld would be, what's important in your life. Not for you but for your future and for  Bhabijaan's and your family's sake."

" Your right. I will do that in the coming year while I enjoy my life with Lisa. As for Robin... Our future generation will know each and everything about our dear sister. Her every habit and all the memories I have of her, I will tell them. They will know her like she was alive and she will be their one and only dearest Aunt."

" Yes, That's given."