Chapter 99: Isn't Her Daughter Miss Nicolo?!

As an experienced doctor who had been in the industry for years, he could clearly tell that Nicolo did not cherish her talent and work on it. She had a lot and lots of space for improvement. If she was this good without giving it her all, how great could she be if she really gives it her all? He was just excited thinking about that.

Zayn saw that Nicolo was awake and was happy for her. He was relieved because it would be all alright now since Violet woke up. Nicolo wasn't letting go of Violet so Zayn called out to her and told her.

'' Nicolo, the doctor came to check upon Auntie.''

Violet smiled as she patted Nicolo and told. 

'' Okay! Okay! It's all alright now. I am fine.''

Finally, Nicolo let her go. After calming herself down, she finally looked back and saw the doctor. She was so disturbed yesterday that she didn't even remember the faces of the other doctors who were with her. So she didn't recognise the head sergeant. 

The head sergeant was actually a friend of the director. He was the best sergeant in this hospital. He was very talented but in front of geniuses like Nicolo, he didn't seems like much. But Nicolo still had a lot to learn. His name was Edward Williams. He was a very wise and respected leader. 

When Nicolo looked at him, Edward smiled at her kindly. Nicolo didn' think to much abut it when he asked,'' Miss, Would you like to check upon her or should I?''

Edward asked Nicolo because he thought that she would want to do it herself. When she can perform such a great surgery, of course she can do this all. Nicolo looked puzzled as she didn't remember that he was in the surgery yesterday. So she thought he must be asking about something else. Seeing her puzzled look, Edward said to her.

'' Did you forget it? I was there with you while you were performing the surgery?''

Nicolo was shocked. When she thought about it carefully, she remembered that he was truly there and he was the one who assisted her in the surgery.

'' Well... ''

Edward understood that she really forget about it. He didn't get angry or upset because he knew it was because the patient was her mother. He smiled at her as he asked her again.

'' So, do you want to do it yourself?''

'' Yeah, I will do it!''

Nicolo checked upon Violet. When she asked the nurses about reports and everything else that was needed, Nicolo had a different attitude than any other doctors they have ever met. She didn't have a gentle wibe of the doctor. Instead, she was a little bit cold. She didn't even look at the nurse or anyone else when she was asking them for the reports and etc. 

Seeing this, Edward was sure that Nicolo don't know how to talk to the patient and their family or how to console them even though she is a great doctor. He was sure that Nicolo was a geniou in this field yet she didn't exactly work in this field. She must not work as a doctor or maybe she doesn't do any work at all. He once heard a funny saying that the geniuses are too lazy to worry about anyone else. But he obviously believed that wasn't the case for Nicolo. He was sure that she was just never experienced in this matter and nothing else.

As Nicolo was doing her work, Edward finally saw Violet's face clearly and he was shocked. Previously, in the emergency situation, Adward didn't have time to look at her and she was too pale to recgnise her. Now that her face was back to normal, he recognised her. 

He stuttered as he spoke,'' You-You... Arent you Ms-Ms... '' He could not speak properly. Seeing his reaction, all the other doctors and nurses where confused and shocked because they never saw him this excited. Only Nicolo, Zayn and Violet wasn't that shocked becauseViolet was very famous in the medical industry. 

Every person who reads medical magazines knows her.

Violet calmly looked at him. She know that he must have recognised her. 

Finally, Edward calmed himself down as he asked anticipatingly.

'' Are you Miss Violet?!''

Hearing that, all the other doctors and nurses in the ward were shocked. They were dumbfounded because they didn't expect it at all. Though they didn't see magazines much but they all know the big names in the industry and Violet was just like a dream for many. Especially for the ones in the Psyciaterist field.

All of them looked at Violet with the eyes of wonder as they wishepered to each other excitedly. At that movement, a young suddenly shouted.

'' If this is Miss Violet, then isn't her daughter Miss Nicolo?!''

Hearing that, Edward was also struck dumb. He looked with wide eyes at Nicolo. The people all got so excited that they started making noise. Nicolo was almost a celebrity because her achievement was a great feet for the world. Especially, for there country.

Nicolo calmly looked at them and ordered.

'' There is a patient here. Please don't make any noise!''

After confirming her mother is alright now, Nicolo closed the reports in her hand and handed it to the nurse beside her who took it with shaking hands as she was too excited.

Edward finally got his senses back and ordered the other staff members to got out and let the patient rest. Zayn also told them to not spread the news as it will cause her disturbance. Violet was already a patient so it won't be good disturbing her peace.