Chapter 29: I promise to never leave you again.

Zayn obviously recognized his brother's voice and was shocked. It was barely 7 in the morning. In the secret base, they come to work after 9:00 only and he also knew his brother never left home so early and neither does Lisa. From his brother's voice, He has clearly just woken up. What's going on?

From the  other end come his brother's hoarse voice again," Hello?"

Zayn didn't know what to say and finally called out.

" Bhai!"

Hearing Zayn's voice, Alex instantly sobered up. His head was also aching like crazy.

" Zayn!"

" Yes, It's me Bhai. But why did you pick up Miss Lisa's phone?"

Alex was silent for a while before he said,'' It's nothing. What did you want to tell her?"

" I wanted to ask about your whereabouts as I couldn't reach you. I want to meet you and introduce you to someone. Where are you right now?"

" I am at Lisa's house. You come here first we will talk later. Okay?"

" Okay. bye!"

" Bye!"

Nicole saw Zayn's pondering expressions and asked," What's wrong?"

" Nothing. I just didn't know that Bhai has already reunited with sister Lisa." He knew Alex liked Lisa but from what he saw, they weren't together yet. He wondered if they are truly together now.

" Your brother hid it well that even you didn't know."

" It's not that I didn't suspect but Bhai did not seem to be interested in starting a relationship."

" Oh... " 

They talked as they drove towards Lisa's Villa. It was located in a good valley which has good security.

After Alex hung up the phone, he stared at the phone for some time. To speak honestly, he felt embarrassed about being exposed to his relationship when he has yet to confirm it with Lisa. As he was in deep thought, he felt the person in his embrace move as he glanced down. He saw Lisa was snuggling in his arms and her frowned eyebrows loosened. She looked like she was sleeping peacefully. Alex smiled lightly. 

Maybe what she said was right. He didn't need to forget the pain and those memories but he just has to keep moving forward and led a wonderful life for Robin to see. And he must not disappoint her. 

So what if she is no longer here, she would always be watching and if he could make her happy by living happily, then what's the problem. Alex hugged Lisa and kissed her lovingly on the forehead before silently getting out of bed. However, feeling the warmth go away, Lisa woke up and saw Alex getting out of bed. 

She was shocked for a second before she recalled everything that has happened last night. She stiffened. She was scared. What if he forgets what she said and goes back to the way he was before? What should she do then?

Alex glanced back to look at her once before going down and was startled to see she her awake. He noticed her expression and could guess what she was thinking. He felt guilty for making her wait so long. Lisa was also startled when he suddenly looked back. However, she was truly shocked by what happened next.

Alex suddenly comes back to her and pressed on top of her and before she could understand what happened, a passionate kiss fell on her lips. Lisa was shocked senseless and stared at him dumbly. 

Alex enjoyed her expression and kissed her gently with full of love. When he pulled back, they were both panting slightly. Lisa's eyes were misty and she looked very beautiful. Alex lay on the bed with Lisa in his arms and when he saw her dazed look he smiled gently and said.

'' I love you and I promise to never leave you again.''

Lisa was still in shock but hearing his words her pupils shrunk. Her eyes widened. A lonely teardrop slowly fell from her eye as she stared at him in disbelief.

Alex pulled her head to his chest and hugged her. '' Believe me. I won't disappoint you again.''

Lisa finally digested what just happened. Her tightened heart relaxed and she felt so peaceful for the first time. After staring at Alex for some time, she suddenly snuggled in his arms and buried her face in his chest.

Alex patted her head for some time before he said. '' Zayn is coming soon as he wanted to meet me. I think he wants to introduce me to his girlfriend. If you want to sleep longer, you sleep. Otherwise, you can come down and meet them too.''

Lisa didn't say anything and only nodded her head. Alex put his hand on her cheek and bend down a little to kiss her on the forehead before he finally left to take a bath.

Lisa was so shocked she stayed for 10 min on the bed before she also took bath and changed clothes. When she comes down, she saw Zayn and Nicole were walking in with Alex.