Chapter 75: Beautiful Beyond his Imagination!

Nicole was wearing a white gown with silver design work on it. It was a couple's dress. Her waist-length hair was slightly curled from below with a diamond necklace. Diamond earrings and a delicate diamond bracelet. She was wearing high heels of silver colour. It had diamond work over it.

Finally, she was ready. As she looked at herself in the mirror, Nicolo was shocked because she never dressed up this much. Now that she did, it felt like she found a diamond inside a stone. She never knew that she was this beautiful. It was just shocking.

As she was sitting there, the door opened and Violet come inside. Violet was wearing a beautiful wine red qipao with simple diamond jewellery. She was also looking gorgeous. Nicole saw her from the mirror as she called out.

" Mummy!" Nicole called Violet by more than one pet name like Mom, Mummy, Mamma and etc.

Violet come inside and smiled as she looked at Nicole. Nicole resembled both her mother and father but because not many people saw her father, people usually only say that Nicolo resembled her mother.

Now that Violet looked at Nicole, she truly felt that Nicole got the most handsome parts of her father. Her eyes were so beautiful just like her father. They had a unique enchanting spark in them whenever she was truly happy. That spark truly enchanted people. It was like magic you are stuck with.

Though Violet had agreed to the marriage and engagement, she still felt bad seeing her daughter getting engaged. She went to Nicole and told her.

" Zayn is here. Let's go."

 Hearing this, Nicole was happy but she was slightly nervous too. She stood up with the help of Violet. Then, she hugged Violet before letting go. She needed a calm head as she did that. Violet give her the strength she needed.

Violet smiled emotionally. Then she grabbed Nicole's face and gave her a peck on the forehead.

" Baby, you will always be mummy's darling. Let's go!" 

Finally, they went downstairs. Zayn was waiting for them in the car. He was also nervous and excited to see Nicole. Though it wasn't their wedding, they felt like it is no joke to get engaged. If you are engaged, then you are as good as married in their eyes. The only difference would be that they won't be living together.

As he stood in front of the car, the doors opened and first, it was Violet. Then he saw a slender hand and then Nicolo. He was beyond stunned. It was true he never saw her dressed up like this but she was beautiful beyond his imagination. Even without dressing up, she was already very beautiful. But after she dressed up, Zayn wondered if she was even a human being because her beauty was like none.

Her slightly curled hair brought a unique nobleness to her. Her necklace, earrings and bracelet brought grace to her. Her beautiful eyes were like a galaxy filled with planets. The shine in her eyes was brighter than any jewellery. Looking into her eyes make people feel enchanted.

This was the beauty of the top socialite in their country. She was the sole heir of the noble Anthony family, Nicole Anthony. She was also the granddaughter of the great leader 'Bryan Anthony' and she was the daughter of 'Ryan Anthony' known as a great hero who saved the life of many people and soldiers. Her mother was 'The Violet Brandon' who was one of the most renowned psychiatrists in the world. She was famous for taking critical cases yet she never failed. Every single case was a success and she was hard to approach. She was even invited to give seminars in universities like Harvard. She was also interviewed in the world's top medical magazine. That was Violet Brandon.

As soon as Nicole saw Zayn. she was also stunned. She saw him dressed up once at the time when she first comes back from the military since they met. But now that she looked at him, he looked too handsome. His eyes enchanted her. He had a Royal air around him. His actions looked like that of the crown prince while his clothes were matching hers. 

Nicole finally comes in front of him. Zayn offered his hand to her. Nicole put her hand in his and went inside the car. Of course Violet wasn't travelling with them. As their car parked, a black Rolls Royce Ghost comes from behind. The chauffeur got out and opened the door for Violet as she sat inside. Then their car drove behind Nicole and Zayn.

At the beach, Alex and Lisa were already there. Alex was wearing a purple tuxedo while Lisa was wearing a dark blue knee-length off-shoulder dress but as it was winter, she had a wine red fur coat over it. It was a beautiful combination.

Finally, the white Rolls Royce Phantom Limousine arrived at the front. The chauffeur quickly got out and opened the door for them. Then a pair of legs with dark silver suit pants were out...