Chapter 16:Girls will line up all the way to the mars.

Next morning_____

Zayn slowly opened his eyes lazily. He was still not able to have a proper 8 hours of sleep. The longest he could sleep now was 5 and a half hours. And that was when he has slept with Nicole.

Zayn took a quick bath before wearing a tang suit. Though it was Chinese, it was very charming and Zayn liked it but he rarely wears them. Today, however, he suddenly wears it on instinct though he also has a banquet to attend. This banquet was hosted by him because he has shifted here, it was to familiarize himself with the business tycoons here.

The tang jacket was wine red with light golden embroidery on then with ink-black pants. His medium-length hairstyle, straight but sharp, steadily hung by his left side making it hard to clearly look into his eyes. His eyes were so mysterious it felt like a galaxy was hiding within them. Anyone who looked into his eyes would be enchanted by them.

 Zayn wore his classic Rolex watch with a black earring on his exposed ear. His face was fair and flawless with his sharp nose and thin lips that could blind the eyes of many.

Zayn left his room. He saw the maids serving dishes as his brother was sitting there waiting for him in a black suit.

When Alex heard the light sounds of footsteps, he turned around. When Alex saw Zayn, glowing from head to toe with his handsomeness. He was stunned and then his eyes instantly warmed.

 If only she were here to see this dazzling handsome brother of theirs...

Alex remembered when they were young, Zayn was working on a hard puzzle seriously like a CEO dealing with a billion worth deal. He was sitting by her side watching Zayn as he was seriously and stubbornly working on the puzzle even though it was already half past their sleeping time. Zayn was determined to not back off until he finishes the puzzle.

Robin was staring at Zayn lovingly as she said to Alex,'' He is going to craze the world with his handsomeness! Isn't he~?'' She asked smiling proudly.

'' Well, appearance can change as we grow up.''

Robin smirked,'' Even if it changes, it will turn out to be more handsome. One that would take the breaths of the people away!'' She said in a firm voice.

'' How can you so sure?'' Alex asked her. Trying to tease her though he knew Zayn would surely blind the eyes of many people as if he didn't do enough now with his cuteness.

Robin: " He is my little brother. Robin Walker's little brother. I can see how his handsomeness and intelligence will outshine everyone!'' She smirked and then said proudly.'' Girls will line up all the way to the mars.''

'' What? Are you hoping an Alien sister-in-law from mars?''Alex laughed teasingly.

Robin stared at him after being provoked by him. Alex saw that she was truly going to get angry so he stopped teasing her. Instead, he lovingly wrapped an arm around her shoulder and dotingly said while staring at her,'' I was just joking. Don't be mad. Okay?''

Robin pouted and wrapped her arms around her big brother. Smuggling in his arms as she said,'' Don't always tease me! Bhai!'' Alex laughed and coaxed her in his arms,'' Okay, Okay. I won't!''

'' You always say that. Promise me!'' Robin pouted as she demanded him.

'' Promise!'' Alex said not knowing whether he should laugh or cry.

Robin finally smiled and said,'' But Bhai, I truly wonder who will be his princess?''

'' Whoever she will be, she will definitely be prettier than you!" Alex teased her again.

'' Alex!'' Whenever Robin was angry or annoyed, she would call him by name.

Alex laughed heartily.

...........................

As Alex was dazed, Zayn walked down. The maids serving the dishes gasped at his handsomeness. Zayn saw his brother in a daze as he and called out," Bhai."

When Alex heard Zayn call him, he snapped out of his daze. Zayn asked him,'' What happened?

'' Nothing,'' He said. 

Zayn stared at Alex and then sat down at the chair beside him.

'' Would you like to come with me to the ceremony?'' He asked.

'' No. I am not interested.''

'' Okay. Are you going to the secret base from today?''

'' Yeah.''

'' Take care of your health and be careful.''

'' Yeah. I know! You too don't stress yourself out. If you need help, call me.''

'' Yeah. Don't worry. There isn't too much work nowadays.'' Zayn said. He knew of his brother's abilities. Since Alex was just a kid, people feared his intelligence. If he ever faced a problem, Zayn was sure his brother would definitely be able to solve it. But his brother was not much interested in business compared to the underworld.

After breakfast, they went to the secret base. Zayn didn't go in and left after dropping his brother off. Lisa...

........................

Zayn went to the company. When he gets out of his Bugatti Veyron, he could feel many pairs of eyes on him. When he entered the company, some employees forget to greet him because of his handsomeness.

Zayn worked in his office a little before he left with his assistant for the banquet as he was in charge.

The doors opened, Zayn leisurely stepped into the room full of people. The place suddenly quiets down as he entered. 

Dressed in his tang suit, with the Aura of blue blood, handsomeness outshining all A-listers in the entertainment industry, Zayn entered. Gapes could be heard and the scorching eyes of women were as clear as day.

'Oh My God' Was the reaction of people. Zayn picked up a wine glass from the passing waiter. After that, all guests were coming to introduce themself, especially women.