Chapter 57: I Am Sorry Mommy!

Robin rubbed his head as she stayed silent. After a long time, he finally let her go as he said," Wait here, alright?! I will bring you food."

" Hmm." Robin repleid.

After that, Lee went out to bring food for her. Robin sat dazed on her bed. After a long time, she finally looked down at herself. Then she put a hand over her stomach. She still couldn't believe that she had a little life inside of her. 

Robin smiled as she spoke to herself in a low voice. 

" Mommy, Now I know how it feels to be a mother. I don't know but it just felt like a person as important as my Brothers is coming into my life. Maybe Lee had really succeeded in getting a reason for me to live. But Mommy, I can understand how much you must have been hurt in your last movements. You were just as important to us as we were to you."

" Sorry, Mommy! I know you wouldn't ever want to see this day. I am sorry I couldn't save Alex and Zayn. I am sorry mommy for living like this. Now I know how you must have felt seeing me like this. I am sorry Mommy!"

Soon, there was a knock on the door before Lee entered. There was a maid behind him who was pulling the trolly. There were a lot of delicious foods in the trolley. Lee quickly arranged the table for her. 

As soon as he gave her the plate, Robin started eating. Know she knew why she felt so hungry.  Lee signalled the maid to get out. After that, he sat with her as he watched her eat. He felt glad to see her eating food. 

Robin noticed he was watching her as she looked up. Then she asked," Why aren't you eating?"

" I will eat after you!" He said.

" Why?" Robin asked.

" Well, I want to watch you eat."

Robin took a plate and put it in front of him. Then she picked up some food from the spoon and put it on his plate as she said," You can watch me while eating."

Lee didn't say anything as he smiled. Then he picked up his spoon to eat.

After eating, the maid come and took away the utensils and the remaining food. After that, Robin felt sleepy so she went to sleep. Lee tucked her inside the quilt as he said to inform him if she needed anything. He stayed beside her on a chair. Robin quickly falls asleep as she felt tired.

After a long time, Robin finally woke up near dawn. She didn't expect to see Lee sleeping on the chair beside her. She thought he would go back to sleep after she falls asleep. It was cold at night and he was sleeping without anything covering him. 

Robin got up from the bed. As she wanted to wrap a blanket around him, Lee woke up from the noises.  He was on full alert as he quickly looked up. When he saw Robin, he was stunned for a  moment. Robin was also stunned as she didn't expect such a strong reaction from him.

Still, she told him," You can sleep on the bed. I am alright you don't need to watch me all over the night."

Lee quickly sat up and said," No, I was awake, I don't know how I fall asleep. Well, why did you wake up so early? Do you need something?"

Robin scratched her head as she said," I suddenly felt hungry so I woke up. I thought that there must be something in the kitchen so I wanted to go down."

Lee wasn't shocked that she was hungry so early because he knows that pregnant women got pretty hungry. Some do not but he was glad she was getting hungry.

Lee quickly got up," You wait here, I will bring something for you."

" No, I want to come downstairs. I felt bored sitting in the room this whole time."

" Oh... Okay then. Let's go." Lee grabbed her hand as he carefully took her downstairs. Robin felt funny. Though she was pregnant, it was just the start so she was perfectly normal physically as she had always been. It felt like she was suddenly changed into a diamond from a pearl.