Additional Chapter 180: Arthur Anthony 19.

Amelia and Max looked at their daughter with red eyes. They have been dying to hear her beautiful voice calling then Mom and Dad.

" Grace... " Amelia couldn't control herself any longer and went towards Grace. She wanted to hug her tightly but stopped seeing the child in her arms.

Amelia looked up at Grace. Then she again looked back at Eliza. With trembling hands, she touched Eliza's head. With inexplicable feeling, she looked up at her gaze. Though she was sure, she still wanted to confirm it.

Two teardrops left her eyes when finally, Grace also nodded back with a flustered heart. Amelia took Eliza in her arms.

" What's her name?"

" Eliza... Eliza Allison... "

Max also come forward and gently held Eliza's little hand.

Arthur smiled at this. He put a hand on her shoulder and patted it.

Grace looked at him and finally snapped back to her senses. She quickly called out to her daughter.

" Eliza, this is Grandma and Grandpa! Greet them."

" They are mommy's parents?" Eliza innocently asked.

" Yes, they are mommy's parents." Grace nodded while almost crying.

A smile bloomed on Eliza's face and she happily greeted her grandparents.

" Hi, Grandma! Hi Grandpa!"

" Hi, Baby~ "

Seeing this warm family reunion, everyone felt warm. After they calm down, the three-story beautiful cake was brought in. Grace helped Eliza cut it while Arthur stood behind them.

Max and Amelia didn't know anything. Arthur just called them here saying that he was Grace's friend and that she wanted to meet them but she felt guilty and couldn't muster up her courage.

They wanted to ask a lot but they felt that it would be better to ask later. After cutting the cake, the dinner was prepared. Everyone sat down at the huge and royal dining table as they began to eat. After dinner, they talked a little.

" Zayn, is everything alright in the company? I heard some foreign company is interfering with the project?"

" No need to worry Bhai. After all, the one with the best proposal will only win. And I have confidence in myself."

Alex and Zayn talked busily while Lee also joined them.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Nicole was talking with Max.

" I heard you worked in XXX hospital abroad. It's a renowned hospital famous for its practical operations." Nicole said.

" Please don't say that. Compared to your standards, it's nothing. I cannot believe I got to meet you doctor Anthony."

" Oh Please, I am just any other doctor. I heard you have done XXX surgery? May few got a chance to do that. How was it? "

" Well, to be honest, it was nerve-wracking. However, the lesson learnt from it is innumerable and something I treasure."

Seeing that the atmosphere was so boring, Robin interfered.

" Come on now. I know everyone is a workaholic but I can't take it anymore. Let's have some fun."

Hearing her, others laughed helplessly and they began having fun. There were a lot of luxurious and fun games in the kingdom. There was a pool table, chess, etc.

Grace noticed that Eliza was sleepy. It was also time to make her rest. She took her from her mother. As she was going to take her to the bedroom, Arthur offered to carry. Grace went with him.

Arthur gently tucked Eliza in. She fell asleep right away. After a while, Grace got up from the bed and said.

" Arthur, let's go to the balcony?"

" Okay."

Their hairs fluttered as the cool winds crashed with them. Seeing that it was windy, Arthur silently put his blazer over here. Grace felt the weight on her shoulders and looked at him.

After looking at each with unspoken emotions, she finally said.

" Thank you. Thank you so much... "

Grace smiled and her eyes were very warm and alive. Arthur was stunned by her beauty. He has never seen such a beautiful smile on her before. It was so real so genius so warm that he melted instantly. After a long stare, he replied.

" I don't want to hear those words from you." Saying that he averted his eyes and looked ahead.

Grace was stunned. She didn't expect that but then, some inexplicable warmth flowed in her heart and she didn't say anything anymore.

" You are a good person, Arthur." Grace also looked ahead and said with deep eyes.

" Not for everyone."

Grace smiled and looked up at the sky. Then she asked as her heart skipped a beat.

" Then what would you do if I accept you now?"

Arthur's eyes sparkled with love as he gazed at her and said.

" I will be the most fortunate man on the earth. I will marry you and become Eliza's father."

The stars in the sky sparkled. The wind was calm and refreshing. The sound of trees and leaves was a melody. The voice of birds is like a call of happiness. The light of the moon was like a shine on darkness as his beautiful voice flowed in.

" I Love You, Grace."

Grace was surprised by his sudden confession. She didn't think he would suddenly confess.

Arthur looked at her with love and said.

" I wasn't planning to confess now but you made me do that. I just couldn't stop myself from saying that to the person I love. It just came out of my mouth before I realized that. Really Grace, in front of you, I am helpless... "
Arthur stared at her with a deep gaze that spoke a lot more than his words."