Chapter 59: Director Alex Would Be Able To Do It.

" But... "

" I can't eat any longer. If you are not eating, then I will throw it away." Lee said.

Robin finally took it and eat it all while Lee enjoyed watching her. Finally, Robin was full and instantly felt sleepy. Lee took her to the bedroom and wrapped her into the quilt. Then he bent down and kissed her on the forehead as he said," Goodnight!"

" ...Goodnight!" Robin mumbled before falling asleep. Lee sat at the side as he felt helpless. He wanted to talk to her about something important but unfortunately, she fell asleep. He was also scared that he couldn't muster up the courage.

Well, he had to talk about it no matter what.

.....................

In the Zar corporation headquarters. Zayn was busy working on his document when his Assistant Mike entered and informed him about the meeting. Zayn got up from his desk as he quickly strode towards the meeting room. In the meeting room, all the higher executives were already there waiting for the Chairman. Alex and Lisa were also there. They sat together as they were going through their documents. Once in a while, Lisa would ask for help from Alex.

All the other executives guessed that they must be friends from their way of talking to each other. There was a familiarity in their actions. Well, Alex and Lisa also didn't especially hide their relationship but they didn't grab each other's hand or anything because they were at their workplace. They had their sense of responsibility. Therefore, people didn't suspect their relationship.

Then the door opened and Zayn walked in. All the higher-ups got up to greet him. Zayn's gaze first fell on his brother and sister-in-law before he arrived at his seat. Then he smiled at them. Everyone was shocked to see Zayn smile because it was their first time watching him smile. They quickly looked towards where he was looking and saw Alex also smiling towards Zayn. At that movement, they finally realized how much familiar Zayn and Alex looked. They suspected that they must be related in some way but they weren't sure.

 Zayn said," Please sit down." Then everyone sat down.

Like always, the executives reported one by one. Then it was Lisa's turn. She calmly reported about the progress between the reputation of their A-listers and about the advertisement of their new products. There was an A-lister who caused a lot of rumours in the media which almost affected the reputation of their company. This incident was quite hectic for the previous PR director who was losing his mind working on this mission. Even the shareholders noticed it but they observed for now. Therefore, when Lisa entered the company, the first thing she had to do was to solve this mission.

Well, it was barely hard for Lisa. She had gone through the most dangerous missions in her life. Handling a situation was a game for her. She controls the situation, she doesn't handle it. The situation was always in her hands.

After hearing how she controlled the situation of the artist, everyone was amazed. Zayn and Alex were the first ones to clap for her followed by everyone else. Zayn also praised her by saying "  That was great! Thanks for your hard work!"

Zayn doesn't normally praise them but if someone did a really good job, then he would also praise them. Everyone genuinely thought that Lisa deserved it.

After that, some other executives reported and the last one was Alex. At the present, they were preparing for three projects and Alex studied them carefully. It wasn't hard for him. The only thing remaining now was to inspect the places and materials. Everything else was alright as he had already checked the reports.

After he finished reporting about the projects, everyone clapped at how definite he was. Everyone could see the difference between themselves and Alex. He was just too good to be true.

After everyone quieted down, Zayn spoke.

" There was a project I have been eyeing for a long time. However, it is very risky and no one seems to be capable enough to handle it until now. It was too time-consuming for me as I have to take care of all the other matters. But now I think Director Alex would be able to do it."

Everyone was shocked to hear that. Zayn looked at his Assistant. Assistant Mike quickly distributed the documents to everyone about the reports of the project. After reading it, all the other executives were sweating. Even Lisa found it hard but Alex was as calm as usual and Zayn was the most relaxed because he completely trusted in the abilities of his brother. 

Alex was someone people started to fear when he was barely a teenager. He may be even greater than Zayn himself. Alex wasn't to be underestimated. He was the eldest sibling. The destined Crown Prince of Alencica. He was exceptional. Zayn was sure he would stand no chance against his brother in anything. He was great. He was a genius but Alex was simply a legend.