Chapter 71: Amusement Park!

After some hours, Nicole finally woke up. Violet was still there. She was still reading something on her phone. When she felt Nicole moving, she looked down at her. She saw Nicole rubbing her eyes. Violet smiled at her as she said.

" Baby, did you wake up?"

Nicole looked up at her mother. She smiled as she got up and stretch her hands. Violet rubbed her head as she felt like they were back at the time when Nicole was a child. Nicole would usually sleep in the afternoon when she was a child. At that time, her mother would be home because she would not take over the easy cases. 

After all, there weren't many critical cases in her field. Even the patient with depression comes once in a while and Violet was capable enough to handle them without much effort.

That's why she would usually stay at home until Nicole was a child. At that time, Nicole wasn't as expressive as she is now but still there was something that was the same. 

Nicole would always sleep in her mother's arms. Her father was rarely home as he was in the special forces. So Nicole and her mother spend most of their time together. When it was her first day at school, her father especially took a holiday and send her off. He hugged her before letting go. Then Violet also hugged her before giving her a peck on the forehead. Nicole had a very calm and indifferent personality.

She wouldn't react much after it all. However, from then on, if Violet forgets to hug her and kiss her on the forehead, Nicole would get upset but she wouldn't say anything. As a mother, Violet would quickly understand if her daughter is upset and then she would think about why she was upset.

Nicole wouldn't ask for something on her own. She wouldn't show how much she loves you even if she can give her life for you. That was how Nicole was previously. But since her father died, it looks like she was quite affected by it. Nicole changed totally after that. 

She wouldn't hide her feelings and be like a child who would always crave attention from her beloved people. Maybe she regretted not being more expressive with her father while he was still around that she changed into such a person. She regretted that she couldn't tell her father how much she loved him.

Since then she learned her lesson and changed drastically. Violet obviously noticed the change in Nicole but since it was a change for the better, she didn't say anything. Moreover, Violet herself was in a depression so she couldn't think much.

Since then, Violet started busying herself as she noticed herself falling into depression. One of the reasons why she was able to pull it off was Nicole. Nicole's drastic change and her confessing how much she loved Violet changed her. When Nicole expressed for the first time that she would not be able to live alone without her mother, Violet also started to get her mind back.

" Mom, let's go and do something fun. It's been so long we haven't even gone on a trip!" Nicole complained to Violet.

Violet smiled as she asked," Where do you want to go?"

" How about an amusement park?" Nicole asked. Though Violet was in her early 40s, she didn't look like that at all. She still looked like someone in their early 30s. Moreover, Violet always travelled the world so she was a very broad-minded person. Her age didn't affect anything. 

Violet used to enjoy this all until her husband was still alive. But since he died, she started busying herself so much that she didn't have some free time till now. Even if she had, who would she enjoy life with? At the start, Nicole was also busy since she just entered the Military.

" Okay." Violet agreed as Nicole looked very excited to go there.

" Yay! Let's go. Mommy, today, you choose a dress for me." Nicole requested her mother to pick out a dress for her. Violet was more than happy to do that as she agreed.

Then they went into Nicole's bedroom and entered Nicole's walk-in closet. First, Violet looked for the dresses.

In the end, she chooses the white jeans with a white shirt. And then Violet picked out a black coat with white buttons over it. The coat reached just above Nicole's knees. After that, Violet took out the long black boot's for Nicole and gave them to her to change.  

Then Violet went to change herself. She wore light blue jeans with a white shirt. Then she wore a jeans coat which also reached her inner thighs. Then she wore a black muffler and black boots. At last, she took out a long necklace which was the shape of a bullet and wore it. She looked beautiful and cool. When she went into Nicole's room to check up on her, Nicole also just got out of the closet.

Nicole was also looking great with a black boot upon white jeans over a black coat. Soon, they went out in a black BMW X6. The chauffeur was driving while they sat in the back seats.