Chapter 41: Ocean without any fishes or sea animals.

" Yes, That's given."

Zayn then looked at his brother and said," Bhai, you can go sleep with Sister-in-law. I will carry Nicole here and sleep with her."

Alex was stunned for a moment but then he smiled and said," No need. I will carry Lisa. You just sleep there."

" Oh, Okay."

Alex got up with Zayn as they went to Nicole and Lisa's room. Alex carefully opened the door as to not woke them up. Walking into the room, he gazed warmly at Lisa who was covered in a blanket. And then he carefully pulled her out of the blanket and gently picked her up to carry her back to their rooms. Zayn helped Alex open the door and when they went into the room, he closed the door.

Alex slowly put Lisa down and then he also climbed the bed before covering themselves with a blanket. Pulling Lisa in his arms, he pecked her on her forehead before drifting to sleep peacefully.

While in the other room. Zayn sighed helplessly as he looked at the woman who has kicked her blanket. He had observed that sometimes his woman kicked her blanket off in her sleep. Though she doesn't do it frequently, she still did it. What troubles him was that she could catch a cold if it was winter with snowfall.

Zayn went to the bed and lay down beside her. Then he put his hand on her waist and tucked her lightly, then Nicole turned around and went into his arms as it felt warm to her. Zayn smiled and covered the blanket over them before he pecked her on her lips and went to sleep. Nicole would not know how many kisses he had stolen from her.

The next day, as the sunlight was shining on her face, Lisa's brows furrowed as she slowly opened her eyes. She wanted to put her hand in front of her eyes so that she could block the bright light but found herself in a warm embrace. She was stunned for movement as she remembered that she has slept with Nicole last night but she soon realized that the one sleeping beside her is not Nicole but Alex. 

Lisa wondered how they ended up sleeping together. She saw that Alex was sleeping very peacefully. His brows were relaxed as he was inhaling calm breath. Then she saw his thin lips were closed into a thin line and then his sharp jaw. She wondered how can someone be so handsome. For her, Alex was the most handsome person in her life and no one can be compared to him. It may look like she was living calmly when he was in a coma but only she herself knew how she lived these years without him.

Lisa didn't remember who her family was, all she remembered was a middle-aged man ordered something that said to send her somewhere, and then she was there. The underground market where weapons, women... no girls, and drugs were sold. She still remembered the disgusting lustful eyes of aged jerks at that market. It scarred the hell out of her so she ran like crazy. She was very beautiful and rare to find so those people weren't willing to let her go no matter what but she was scared, helpless, and hopeless. She was just a kid. She fell hard on her face. Her knees scraped and bled but she got up and again run crazily. With more speed than ever.

As she was running in the small ally, she suddenly crashed with someone with a bang and fell to the ground. Tears were continuously falling from her eyes as she staggered to get back on her feet as she could hear the voice of someone ordering to search for a little girl. She staggered as her head was spinning but she still wanted to run with all her might.

At that moment, she felt footsteps coming closer and closer. To her it felt like the flames of hell were pulling her and that she was just a step away from the hell. And then as she awaited the hell, she felt that someone pull her. Her mouth was also covered by that person's hand. Tears gushed out of her eyes non-stop as she wished she could die instead of getting captured by those demon-like humans.

However, Lisa then heard the voice of people going here and there still searching for her. She couldn't understand what was going on. She was scared so she just shut her eyes tightly.

Finally, when she could hear the voice of footsteps fading away, she slowly opened her eyes. She noticed the black suit and the black t-shirt underneath. Then as she looked up, thin lips come in her side than a sharp nose, and then she saw a pair of clear eyes. She was stunned. It was like there was a galaxy within those pair of eyes and she saw her reflection in them. She felt that she was the only thing these eyes could see. 

While she was stunned with her teary eyes, the boy in front of her suddenly put his hand on her cheek and wiped her tears. He hugged her as he comforted her," It's alright, I am here."

She felt like she was suddenly pulled into paradise and those words 'I am here' were engraved on her heart for the rest of her life.  

She suddenly remembered the girls who were captured with her and pulled her head out of his arms. She said as she stammered,'' T-There was more g-girls w-with... ''

He put his hand on her mouth and said," Ok, I know that. Don't worry, I will take care of it."

Alex was there was that reason only. He was the Crown Prince of Alencica. It was his responsibility to take care of their citizens. Yet, he never expected someone to be as brave as Lisa and fight for themselves rather than cowering in fear and relaying in a nonexistence hope. He was really glad he saved her on time. His people had already saved the girls and send them home if they knew their home. For others, they put them in orphanages and if they want, they could also go to the military. 

Lisa believed him and fell asleep in his arms.

Lisa gazed dazedly at Alex who was sleeping in front of her as she subconsciously put her hand above his eyes to block the light. She was always the only exception. That time, he wouldn't allow anyone to enter his team but he made her a part of his team. He looked after her himself and always protected her when she was on missions. When he was still okay, she was no match for him. After he woke up from the coma, she become equal to him. If he didn't get into a coma, she was sure that many SSS-rank assassins would be lame in front of him. 

The days without him were like an ocean without any fishes or sea animals. 

She was nothing without him and for the past few years when he wasn't there, she was just living because she was alive. She was fearless of death and she probably took the most dangerous missions of her life in that period.

But now... She was scared. She was scared to die. She was scared to live without him or to be without him. And she was especially scared to lose him. He was her everything and she could not live without him. It was so scary to just think like that. 

She would rather die...