Chapter 76: Oh... Zayn Has Lost In Love.

Finally, the white Rolls Royce Phantom Limousine arrived at the front. The chauffeur quickly got out and opened the door for them. Then a pair of legs with dark silver suit pants were out as Zayn stepped out. While everyone was still in awe because of his handsomeness, Zayn offered his hand to someone in the car. And then a pair of slender hands were put in Zayn's hand before a pair of slender legs with silver high heels was stepped out from the car. 

Finally, Nicole stepped out of the car with the help of Zayn. As soon as they both stood up together, people went blank. Zayn offered his hand as Nicole put her hand in his.

 Step by step, Zayn and Nicole elegantly walked the red carpet while the people were still in awe. They all wanted to bow down because it felt like the prince and his princess was walking to their throne.

Zayn and Nicole walked the red carpet hand in hand. The path was decorated with lightning. There was a lamp on the stands. There was also some flowers in the decoration. The tables were all candlelight for dinner. The most beautiful one was theirs. Finally, they reached the front. As they were the last ones to arrive, the ceremony started. 

Alex brought the ring for Zayn. The tradition was that the groom family would bring the ring for the bride while the Brides family will bring the ring for the groom. 

Zayn took the ring. Nicole was never found of wealth. So of course she didn't want a big diamond ring. She just wanted a beautiful ring. They brought the couples ring. As they wanted to wear it every day, they preferred a simple and beautiful type. Therefore, their rings were just made of pure white gold. It was just a circle ring with no stones over it. On the hidden part of the rings, their names were written.

On Zayn's ring, Nicole's name was written while on Nicole's ring, Zayn's name was written. The rings were very simple but it was beautiful. They looked simple but they were not cheap at all. They were worth a million each. The gold was the best quality. It was personally craved by one of the best craftsmen in the field.  On the outer parts of both rings, it was written 'Love you forever.'

 It was craved very beautifully. You couldn't see it from afar. Finally, Zayn took out the ring from the box in Zayn's hand. Then he offered his hand to Nicole. After a moment, Nicole put her hand in his. Zayn smiled at her and then, he dotingly put the ring on her ring finger. 

Finally, it was Nicole's turn. Violet brought the ring for her. She took out the ring from inside the box. Zayn wanted to tease her by hiding his hand. The guest's laughed at that. As everyone was laughing, Nicole looked up.

She stared at Zayn's eyes and smiled. Zayn didn't realise when she took his hand and put the finger on his finger. When everyone clapped, he comes back to his senses.

Everyone laughed. Nicole also chuckled while Alex commented teasingly. 

'' Oh... Zayn has lost in love.''

Everyone laughed at him. Zayn only looked at them casually. It doesn't matter to him what people call him. He just loves Nicole and that's all he knew. 

Everyone started to eco them for a kiss. Nicole was shy in front of all the crowd. Therefore, she quickly gave him a peck on the cheek. 

Everyone clapped and finally, they went to greet the guest. Nicole didn't drink wine because Zayn already informed everyone that she doesn't drink. Even a sip of wine can make her drunk. So she drank some juices while Zayn had a wine. They meet the company executives and then some other businessmen Zayn had connections with. They went to meet the people from Nicole's research team. Then they went to meet Nicole's friends from the Military.

Zayn was very curious about them because he remembered Nicole mentioning that she had a best friend there who was also a man. She even joked about marrying her friend instead.

Finally, they stopped in front of a group. There were some men and women in the group. They were all young and had a different air from the other people. Of course, Nicole's teammates weren't just youngsters. The elder ones were in a group. The younger ones were gathered together. 

This was Nicole's group of friends. As soon as they went near them, Zayn noticed a man in their group. That man had pale black hair. He has long fringes and nape length hair. He looked like a cool and rare type. He was also very handsome but the reason why Zayn noticed him first was because he was looking at Nicole with different eyes. 

There were longing and loneliness in his eyes. There was the type of love in his eyes that says 'I will always be waiting for you if you ever turned around.'