Chapter 31: Lady Boss.

Nicole went to Zayn's office with him. As the car arrived there, the security guard quickly came forward to open the door for Zayn. Zayn stepped out and opened the door for Nicole.  He offered his hand to her as Nicole put her hand in his palm. Then she stepped out elegantly. 

Today she wore white jeans with a black shirt that has a print of a dragon. While Zayn was wearing suit pants with a white t-shirt. The white t-shirt had black-coloured embroidery of flames at the sleeves. It looked very good and the dress suited Zayn a lot. Zayn was very handsome while Nicole was very beautiful. They were a match made in heaven. 

The company's employees were looking at them while gasping as they whispered. Nicole felt embarrassed and walked faster. As they arrived at the elevator, many people were waiting outside the lift. 

Since Zayn had his own personal elevator, they don't need to wait. Even after the gate closed, Nicole could still hear gossips and the whispering of the employees.

This was the first time she had come with Zayn to his company. They arrived in the office and all the employees were shocked to see Zayn with a woman hand-in-hand. Zayn had shifted his headquarters here for near a year now and they had seen how he wasn't interested in anything. He neither had friends and he didn't like being close with strangers let alone a woman.

In the secretarial department, there were 7 people in total. One was the head of the department, Mr David. He was in his 30s. There was also a young man who was very hardworking and talented called Daniel and the other man was Jacob. They were all talented in their own areas and worked in the head office. The other two were women. One was career-oriented and the other was a gossiper of the department. The career-oriented woman was called Luna and the gossiper was called Julia. 

In front of Zayn's office, there were two secretaries. One was a young man while the other was a young woman. That man was Mike, Zayn's trusted personal Assistant while the woman was his secretary who manages his time. She was called Bella.

They were at first stunned and then hastily greeted him," CEO Zayn!"

Seeing their hands clasped together, the women in the office were jealous of Nicole.

Bella's eyes were full of envy but there was also the gossiping temptation as she boldly asked," CEO, this is?"

Zayn looked at Nicole gently and only said two words," Lady Boss." Then he calmly strode away in his office with Nicole. 

In the office, Zayn let her sit on the sofa as he went towards the library and pulled out some books. He brought them back for Nicole. " These are some good novels you can read to pass time."

" Thank you," Nicole said as she accepted them.

Zayn went back to his desk and worked. After 30 minutes, he took some documents in his hand and strode towards Nicole. Nicole saw him and moved to the side for him. Zayn sat down and looked at Nicole.

" What's wrong?" Nicole asked puzzledly as she saw him staring at her. 

Zayn suddenly said,'' Can you move to the corner?''

'' Huh, Huh.'' Nicole was still confused but moved to the corner of the sofa. Just as she was going to ask why Zayn suddenly leaned down and put his head on her lap and lay comfortably. After that, he glanced up at Nicole's shocked expression and smiled.

'' I am tired, I wanted to rest.'' 

Nicole didn't say anything as she felt awkward and her body stiffed. Zayn obviously noticed it and said,'' If you feel uncomfortable, then it's okay.'' He said as he was going to get up but Nicole suddenly pressed his head and pulled him back as she said anxiously.

'' It's okay. I don't feel uncomfortable.''