Chapter 155: Always Love Her Unconditionally.

That was a very difficult night for them. With all that happened, they couldn't calm down. After going through so much, it finally felt that they were being consoled and given compensation for the tragedies. 

Back to the hospital, Alex wasn't willing to take his eyes off his daughter. He loved her so much that he felt he was dying of love. He didn't want her to be taken away from his eyes. But the nurse took her to the incubator. He went with her and come back after a while as Lisa may wake up soon. 

He sat there beside the bed gazing deeply at Lisa. After some time, he felt that Lisa was stirring awake. Her eyes fluttered. Finally, she opened her eyes and saw Alex in front of her. She gave him a tired smile. However, as soon as she thought about her child, she sat up straight. It hurt her to suddenly sit up as her face scrunched up in pain. Alex quickly supported her and helped her sit up. After setting down, she asked in a low and hoarse voice.

" ... Where is our daughter?"

" She is in the incubator. She is perfectly fine." Alex held her hands as he told her.

" Bring her to me. She must be hungry."

" ... Okay."

Alex went there himself to pick up his daughter. He was surprised to see her awake. She had her beautiful oceanic eyes open and silently looked here and there. Alex quickly went inside to her. As she saw him, she smiled sweetly. Seeing that, Alex felt like he would die of sweetness in his heart.

Carefully and gently, he picked her up. He securely wrapped her in his arms and pecked her on the forehead. Then he whispered to her.

" I love you."

Then he carefully carried her to the ward. As soon as Lisa saw her daughter, her dead tired eyes sparkled with so much love that Alex felt that he was falling in love with her all over again. 

He carefully carried her to Lisa. Carefully, he handed his daughter to her mother. 

Lisa gazed at her daughter with so much love. Tears welled up in her eyes. She never knew it felt so amazing, fantastic, and wonderful to become a mother. When the little baby saw Lisa, for a moment she just stared at her. Then she started crying in a low voice. Their heart bled to see her sniffle. She was probably reminded of her hunger after seeing her mother. It is often said children like to be spoiled by their mothers. 

" Alex, turn around. She is hungry."

" O-Okay!" Alex quickly turned the other way. Lisa pulled up her shirt and carefully fed her daughter. After a while, their daughter fell asleep. Lisa didn't let her go and held her tightly in her arms. She couldn't express her feelings right. It felt like it was more than worth it to have been through all those unbearably painful nights of cramps if it was for this day. 

She called out to Alex and said it was okay now. Alex turned around and felt warm seeing the mother and daughter snuggled against each other. He approached them and kissed his daughter on her cheek who was fast asleep. Then he hugged Lisa. After pulling apart slightly, he pecked her on the lips with love.

" Thank you! Thank you so much! "

" You don't need to."

" Still, thank you. I love you!"

Lisa just smiled while leaning into his arms.  Alex gazed at her for some time before he spoke up.

" Lisa, you remember we thought names for her?"

" Yeah."

" We also decided on one, right?"

" Yes. "

" Can-can I give her a different name?" 

" Which?" Lisa asked. She liked the previous name but if Alex liked some other name, she would of course agree as long as it's not too bad.

" Krystal... " He said stutteringly.

" What?!" Lisa leaned back and looked at him in shock. Of course, she knew it was the Queen's name. She really liked Alex's mother. She was like an angel sent down on a mission. She was just too good to be true. But Alex never mentioned this ever before so seeing him suddenly call out his mother's name shocked her.

" If-if you don't like it, it's okay. I-I was just thinking... " Alex averted his eyes and said.

Seeing him getting flustered so much, Lisa noticed something was out of the ordinary with him. At first, she thought it was because he was too happy and excited about his daughter but there seems to be more to it.

She put her free hand on his cheek and made him face her. They looked into each other's eyes.

" What's wrong? Why are you so flustered? Of course, I would be more than glad to name my daughter after someone so great as the Queen! You don't seem normal. Did something happen while I was... " Lisa stopped from shock. Tears streamed down from Alex's eyes so fast her hand was wet with his warm tears. He wasn't wailing loudly but tears were spilling out so fast as if a dam broke.

" Hey hey hey! What's wrong dear? Are you alright?! Why are you crying?!" Lisa asked. She would have hugged him tighter if her daughter was not in her arms.

 Alex couldn't speak because of his tears. Lisa just held his hand and waited for him to calm down. After seeing his tears slowly stopping, she asked again.

" Alex, what's wrong? Tell me please." She wiped his tears and asked.

After finding his voice back, Alex spoke in a hoarse voice. 

" She-she looks so much like Mummy. I don't know why but-but it feels like it's Mummy soul within her!" He said in a trembling voice. Even his hands were shaking. Lisa was shocked. She looked down at her daughter and felt like she really resembled the Queen. After he said that, she realize it too and was totally stunned out of her mind. 

She was just too engrossed in her love to think about who her daughter looked like. Otherwise, she would also recognise her similarities to the Queen. It was just too unbelievably familiar or she could even dare to say it was the same. She couldn't be gladder her daughter was blessed with the face of her grandmother. If her daughter is really their mother and descends on earth again in the form of her child, she couldn't thank God enough for this. However, regardless of whether she is the Queen herself or not, she was their beloved daughter and they would always love her unconditionally.