Chapter 92: One And Only Weakness!

At the hospital...

In Violet's office, Bates was sitting on the chair in front of Violet. She was wearing her white coat with her hair tied in a bun. She looked at him with unkind eyes as she was still angry about yesterday.

Bates looked at her and smiled. He really liked her. Even her anger was beautiful to him.

Violet took a deep breath to calm herself. Finally, she looked up at him and asked seriously. 

'' Did you take the medications that I have prescribed?''

Bates smiled and said,'' Of course... No!''

Violet again took a deep breath. 

'' Why?''

'' No reason!''

Violet almost wanted to bang on the table. Then she got up and said.

'' Since your not taking the medicines, come with me.''

Bates was curious what she wanted to do as he went with her. Violet took her to the ward and took a syringe. The IV drip contained his medicines. Of course, Bates wasn't interested in it but he listened to Violet.

After she put him on the IV drip, Violet said to him.

'' After you finish this, we will have a therapy session.''

Bates didn't reject it because he enjoyed talking with her. Soon, the IV drip was over. Then Violet took him back to her office. 

After they sat down, she closed the lights. Then she said.

'' What are the most brutal memories that you have?'' What she know was that Bates was psycho not because of a particular memory. She knew that he was exposed to creepy and disgusting things since he was a child because he was the next heir of the Cole family who dealt with the underworld. 

'' Brutal? I don't have anything like that.'' 

Violet glared at him for some time before she asked.

'' Then what is the most enjoyable movement of your life?''

Bates smiled. '' The movement when I was tortured!''

For a movement, Violet was stunned but she quickly calmed herself down. She didn't know why she loses her cool in front of him so quickly. This never happened with her other patients. 

Then she asked him,'' Can you describe it to me?''

Bates smirked as he asked,'' Are you sure?''

'' Of course.''

'' Well... I was kidnapped at the age of 9. As I was already aware of many secrets, they tortured me to find it out. However, their main aim was to get revenge on me. After I didn't speak for a long time, they finally gave up on the information and tortured me... ''

Bates stopped as he looked at her. When he didn't say anything for some time, Violet asked him.

'' Then what?''

'' Then they took me somewhere else. They bind me at a rod. Sometimes it was ice cold that my skin got attached to it while sometimes it was so hot that it could melt my skin. They cut my body and burnt me in different ways. However, before they could do anything else, I was saved by my family.''

After telling that, he chuckled. That laughter was evil and cold that it gave her shivers. Just them, he said while laughing.

'' That was really the most enjoyable movement of my life!''

Violet's hands shook a little as her eyes wavered. She clenched her hands to stop them from trembling. However, as her hands were on the table, the was a blade she had left there. When she clenched her hands, that blade cut her palm.

'' Ah!'' She shouted in pain. As soon as Bates heard her, his eyes were alert and he quickly saw her hand. Blood was dripping from her palm. Seeing this, a unique light flashed into his eyes. 

He quickly grabbed her hand and took out his tie as he binds it to her palm. When Violet looked up at him, she was stunned and dumbfounded because she saw that look in his eyes. She saw what she was looking for in his eyes.

The one and only weakness that psychos have, she found it. Violet trembled. As soon as he finished wrapping the tie around her wound, Bates picked her up and took her out. She wanted to say something but she couldn't speak. The Voice just died inside her throat. 

This was her specific hospital for psychology so they went to the nearest hospital. They arrived there in 5 minutes as it was near. Though her wound was deep, it wasn't too big of a deal however, as soon as they arrived there, Bates quickly grabbed a doctor who was passing by and ordered him to take care of her wound.