Additional Chapter 186: Arthur Anthony 25.

Soon after Grace came out. She was wearing the simplest nightdress. It was full-sleeved and buttoned. It was very simple and decent. She had one button on top open while she shook her slightly damp hairs. Someone had said a person looks most charming when their hairs aren't too dry nor too wet. It was true. 

With her half dry and half wet hair, Grace was exuding such an irresistible charm. Arthur was stunned. Grace looked at him and said.

" What's wrong? Ain't you gonna bath?"

" Yeah... " Arthur replied dazedly. He slowly unbuttoned his waistcoat. Then calmly took out his bow. He had already taken out his blazer while she was bathing.

He unbuttoned two buttons of his t-shirt and hung his nightdress on his arms as he went towards the bathroom.

" Arthur." Grace suddenly called out to him.

" Yes?" Arthur asked her as he turned around.

" Wait a minute. You forgot to take out your watch." Grace told him gently. She already reached him while talking. She opened the watch and put it aside. The ring on her finger enhanced her beauty to another level. 

Arthur smiled at her and kissed the back of her hand. Grace was surprised. 

" I will be back soon." Saying that he went ahead. 

When he come out, Grace was already done with her work. She laid down on the bed waiting for him. Arthur's hair was also damp but they will get dry easily as he had comparatively short hair. 

His nightdress was the same as Grace but it was in white while Grace's was baby pink. They were already arranged. Arthur put the towel aside and closed the lights. Then he climbed up to the bed and asked her.

" Shall I shut the lamp?"

" Yeah."

Arthur switched off the lamp and finally laid down. This was the first time they were sleeping together. Moreover, though they were in a relationship for a long time, they didn't do much other than hugging and kissing. They were very restrained and decent in their relationship and they also had a child with them. Arthur was also very respectful towards her and never put her in a hard position.

Arthur was feeling rather awkward and unsettled. He was stiff and couldn't sleep. Thanks to the darkness,  he was relieved Grace wouldn't see him. In comparison, Grace was very calm.

She saw Arthur silently lay beside her. There was nothing wrong with him. She couldn't find anything different from usual. He was too normal but that was what was odd. It all this time, Grace had understood him thoroughly. Sometimes, he was very brave yet when it comes to the next step, he loses his composure. When he initiated a hug or kiss, he was domineering. However, if she did, he got so shy that he lost his senses.

Grace moved her gaze to him in the darkness. Though she couldn't see clearly, she thought his eyes were open. Just as she was lost gazing at him, Arthur moved slightly and pulled her in his arms by the waist. Grace was startled for a moment.

Now she was laying on his chest. Hearing the beautiful rhythm of his heartbeat.

Grace's ex-husband was not as caring and as intimate as Arthur. He wouldn't do things like holding her to sleep or laying in her arms. He wouldn't rub her hair or kiss her on the forehead before going to sleep. He was also not a sweet talker. Arthur wasn't good with words but those come from his heart so they came out beautifully.

Grace smiled helplessly and propped up with her arms. Her hair sliding and falling on Arthur. She opened the lamp in dim light. Now they could at least see each other's faces.